PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi marine reefer

kooler
10-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Greetings gents, was called out over the weekend to a gold mine back in the interior alaskan wilderness... Far enough in that I wouldn't have been surprised if Bigfoot ran across the road while I was driving in and back out... One of the camp kitchen freezers is a outdoor conex container with a mitsubishi marine R22 system circa 1992... There's a direct short in the circuit somewhere and it's not the compressor.. The wiring diagram on the door panel leaves alot to the imagination; was hoping to acquire a more detailed version if easily available along with operation sequence preferably in English... I sent in an email request to the company but am also calling on the vast knowledge base of the RE forum... Model number is CPE13-3BAA ... 440V 3ph 60Hz
All I could find on the company website is newer models that use R404A...
The cooks have been relying on mother nature for awhile but now temps are warming enough they're getting worried...
Any help would be appreciated, dave

Brian_UK
11-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Shame that you haven't got a CPE14 or above, I can find manuals for them..

They do a service CD for $20, is it worth getting one of those?
http://mhiks.mhi.co.jp:13081/acrmw/service/

absolute-zero
11-03-2008, 01:50 AM
Shame that you haven't got a CPE14 or above, I can find manuals for them..

They do a service CD for $20, is it worth getting one of those?
http://mhiks.mhi.co.jp:13081/acrmw/service/

I have that service cd, but nothing in there on The CPE 13:( only CPE 14 on up.

Kool, Time to get out the megaohmeter and test some circuits and motors.:eek:

kooler
09-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Follow up: Well the owners went along with my idea of updating this equipment... I abandoned the R22 mitsu system in place and hung a Climate Control evap coil inside with a R404a Climate Control condensing unit on a platform next to the container last Saturday... So any future issues with this freezer won't be discussed in the 'Transport Refrigeration' forum, this is now stationary equipment... Thanks for the input guys, cheers, kooler