PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help Me Find details of Precision Air Conditioners ?

sam707
07-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Can Anyone Help Me Find details of Precision Air Conditioners . How does Precision Air Conditioners works , how is it different from normal Split AC.

The Viking
07-03-2008, 07:46 PM
If by "precision" you mean "close control" units for computer rooms...Then:
-They are designed to cope better with high static loads.
-They do not dehumidify as much.
-They are more rugged and should be more reliable.
-Sometimes they have humidifiers and electrical heaters built in.

If you didn't talk about these type of units...I'm sorry, then I haven't got a clue.

powell
07-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Following up The Viking, here is a link to an interesting article on precision A/C.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3700/is_199709/ai_n8781638

mkardehi
26-11-2008, 11:33 AM
As Viking Said, Precision Aircondirioners are type of industrial conditioners which are useful for data centers, computer rooms, mobile shelter and etc,which need precise control of pressure and temperature with high amount of changes in load which is common in this kind of rooms.
You should inform that electrical equipments are completly different from humanbeing so they don't need any latent cooling , so the best precision air conditioners has the sensible per total cooling of close to 1 , but in comfort units this ratio is near 0.6 .....
U can find some information on uniflair site or simillar companies

I can give you some contributions if you are intrested

mkardehi
26-11-2008, 11:35 AM
sorry I mean humidity control not pressure control
in case of any question I can help you through my email mehdi.kardehi@nialimited

malik55
26-11-2008, 04:43 PM
precision control means that the maintained temperature/humidity values are in very closed limits, if design is for +/-1 it will maintain the same, the normal Air conditioning or refigeration units are not so precise, the delta T/H is more if thermostats are elctomechanical types.
These type of controls used especially for closed control units, scientific related Laboratory equipments, and Medical equipments.
For Closed control units you can vist AIREDALE, LIEBERT,DENCOMILLER & SULTZ websites and get information.

Brian_UK
26-11-2008, 06:49 PM
You might like to check the date of the original poster - March, 2008; also the OP has not returned or provided an update for the question. We assume that interest has waned.

malik55
28-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Yes Brain,
I had not checked the op date,
It happens to many posts, people ask about some thing then never came back.