PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

colinacross@hot
07-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Hey Guys

I am wondering if anyone can help me. Myself and another guy are serving in the armed forces as refrigeration and air-conditioning engineers. We are currently working towards an NVQ level 3 in Air –conditioning but are finding it very difficult to find the work based experience needed to complete the portfolio. We would be most grateful if any company would be able to offer us the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with them for a few weeks, working on multiple evaporator systems or compressor systems such as VRV/VRF systems. We would need experience in installation, service and maintenance and commissioning. We are both hard working, have our own transport and do not need paying as our wages are covered by the MoD. We have currently just completed our NVQ 3 portfolios in Refrigeration, have Technical certificates in refrigeration and air-conditioning and have CITB in Safe handling and Brazing.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

PS, I need a couple of weeks on reefers.

Grizzly
07-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Hey Guys

I am wondering if anyone can help me. Myself and another guy are serving in the armed forces as refrigeration and air-conditioning engineers. We are currently working towards an NVQ level 3 in Air –conditioning but are finding it very difficult to find the work based experience needed to complete the portfolio. We would be most grateful if any company would be able to offer us the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with them for a few weeks, working on multiple evaporator systems or compressor systems such as VRV/VRF systems. We would need experience in installation, service and maintenance and commissioning. We are both hard working, have our own transport and do not need paying as our wages are covered by the MoD. We have currently just completed our NVQ 3 portfolios in Refrigeration, have Technical certificates in refrigeration and air-conditioning and have CITB in Safe handling and Brazing.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

PS, I need a couple of weeks on reefers.

Colin.
You forgot to mention what part of the UK. You are based.

Personnaly I can't help with Training as we work on Chillers and Industrial Kit.

VRV'S ARE STILL A BLACK ART TO ME

But if you think of anything else.

please don't hesitate to ask

Grizzly

colinacross@hot
07-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Thanks for replying, We can be located almost any where in england.