PDA

View Full Version : Hello Can Anyone Help

Ian21081974
04-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Hi Can anyone help in the uk or europe or usa i had to attend a call out the other day the equipment is a old Qualitair system with a lcd controller and the screen has gone on the controller and im trying to find where i can purchase one its not a Qualitair remote its a Enerzone systems 300x1 Statnet i can't find them anywhere except maybe usa.
So if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated does anyone no where i can get one from.

Thank's Ian:D

Brian_UK
05-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Hi Ian and welcome to the forum.

Checking the web I can see that your choice of 'stat isn't spread around too far is it ?

As it is an old Qualitair could you perhaps substitute an Eliwell type controller, I have done this in the past when the on board pcb has failed.

This is assuming that you don't need communications between units.

Ian21081974
15-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks Brian for your advice dont think a elliwell will work because the system is fiited in a growing room and the room requires night time settings and daytime settings.I have an idea i might get it wired upto the local trend bms system and try and control it like that could be interesting.
Ian

Electrocoolman
16-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Ian,
Have a look at a DIXELL XLR130 or 170 . These have a Real Time Clock option and an Energy save option (basically Night setback modification to setpoint).

www.dixell.com (http://www.dixell.com)

You might need to register to download manual.

Ian21081974
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks for your info i will have a look at them controllers see what i can do

Ian