PDA

View Full Version : problems,problems...

przemo2
03-03-2008, 09:11 PM
:confused:if any one can help me with this please do ....
upright fridge r134a suction pressure 30 psi is that ok .as you can see i`m very new in subject.whot about 404 freezer if i will look at suction gage 1 bar for upright freezer is that ok.how mutch bellow zero do i need to look on suction line on normal run of unit if i would achive -25 .:confused:thanks

expat
03-03-2008, 11:34 PM
przemo2, you're asking for help on a fridge running on 134A. Fair enough, you might be a DIY guy. But you are also asking about systems running on 404A. This is not common in the domestic market.

You wouldn't be trying to fix a freezer in your mates snack bar now would you. Without proper knowledge, saturation charts and therfore without proper training, insurance, tools, certificates...ect Don't burn your fingers pal cos if the ***** doesn't the fines will!

Peter_1
04-03-2008, 09:39 AM
:confused:if any one can help me with this please do ....
upright fridge r134a suction pressure 30 psi is that ok .as you can see i`m very new in subject.whot about 404 freezer if i will look at suction gage 1 bar for upright freezer is that ok.how mutch bellow zero do i need to look on suction line on normal run of unit if i would achive -25 .:confused:thanks

Never run below 0 psi, only check the relation between pressure, temperature, proper subcool and superheat and you know if your system is performing well

Springbok
04-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Przemo2,if you've got your gauges connected to the system,you should just be able to read the temperature from there,and always have you thermometer handy too.If you have a P-T Chart handy,it would help.If there is nothing else wrong with your system,you should be fine....:)