PDA

View Full Version : AMF/Venner Clock

Brian Vx
27-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Good afternoon all, my first post (Parts Co-ordinator for commercial refrigeration engineering company)
Can anyone suggest a straight equivalent for this type (now defunct time clock on a large freezer room? Existing Clock Functions as below

A) Clock
B) L & N
C Load Normal
D Load Defrost
X Termination Defrost Stat
2 Fan Stat
3 Fan

AMF VENNER TYPE 990/ECL 240 V
Many Thanks, Brian Vx :confused:

WCC73
27-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Good afternoon all, my first post (Parts Co-ordinator for commercial refrigeration engineering company)
Can anyone suggest a straight equivalent for this type (now defunct time clock on a large freezer room? Existing Clock Functions as below

A) Clock
B) L & N
C Load Normal
D Load Defrost
X Termination Defrost Stat
2 Fan Stat
3 Fan

AMF VENNER TYPE 990/ECL 240 V
Many Thanks, Brian Vx :confused:

Pretty sure there isnt one.I would either fit a flash timeer with fan delay(but then there will have to be wiring mods with def term) of preferbly install a dixcell/ elliwell etc which will do the lot

old gas bottle
27-02-2008, 08:33 PM
i would remove it and fit a housed elliwell ewpc 974 electronic unit,that will do everything,just have to fit the probes into the coil.

how old is that thing !:eek:

Brian Vx
03-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the info : our engineer fitted the Eliwell ID974 in place of the Venner, housed it in a neat control box and all functions as before.
Unit quite old, Old Gas Bottle : probably older than many of the lads who post here!
Cheers again, Brian Vx

Brian_UK
04-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the update and glad to hear that you have upgraded to the 21st century :);)