PDA

View Full Version : Service manual for AQV12VBAN

pmusikman
27-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Hi,
I don't know why, but my last thread is closed.
I really need the SAMSUNG AQV 12VBAN full service manual and I can't find it.
So please if anyone can help me, I'll apreciate.

And yes, I have searched for this manual is this forum but did't get it.

Thanks.

Brian_UK
27-02-2008, 12:23 AM
But have you searched the Samsung websites ? ;)

Try this link....
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/download/supportDown.do?group=homeappliances&group_cd=&type=airconditioning&type_cd=07040000&subtype=lightcommercialresidential&subtype_cd=07040300&model_nm=AQV12VBAN&dType=&vType=R&mType=&model_cd=&menu=download&prd_ia_cd=07040300&disp_nm=AQV12VBAN

this is for a 14mb user manual whether it is what you want I'm not sure but worth a try perhaps.

pmusikman
27-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Hi Brian,
In the Samsung's web site they only have the user manual, that I already have.
The service manual usualy have information about programing parameters, adjustments, that is not available in the users manual.

Thanks

nike123
27-02-2008, 01:47 PM
There is no any programing or adjustments for this air -conditioner. Only thing what is programed is to say indoor unit PCB what indoor unit he is serving, because that PCB is universal for few similar types of indoor units.
Therefore for end user like you, service manual is of no value. Information of codes and how to put them is of value to you and you already have it.
Unless you want to try service your unit by yourself. That you could only with some of electronic parts, because most of the control part of PCB is SMD electronic. Only power controlling and voltage reducing/rectifying part of PCB is serviceable.
Second, servicing mechanical part of air conditioner require lot of knowledge, tools, experience and service manual is of little help there for amateur.

Pol
27-02-2008, 02:15 PM
That's correct info Nike.

the only 'programming' option on these units is the option code.

There are two option codes for the heat pump model; one that automatically restarts the unit, one that does not. the first one is the one in the S/M and is the one causing problems. Samsung engineers have the other code; using that one cuts out the auto - restart, but it will not use its option code anymore.

Pol

pmusikman
05-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Thanks,

I thougt for example, there was a way to minimize the error in the temperature indication. The difference between indicated and real temperature is about 5 ºC in heat mode.

I'm an electronic technician and i like to know how things work... I really would like to have the service manual!

Thank you all

superswill
05-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks,

I thougt for example, there was a way to minimize the error in the temperature indication. The difference between indicated and real temperature is about 5 ºC in heat mode.

I'm an electronic technician and i like to know how things work... I really would like to have the service manual!

Thank you all

from this iam guessing you are going off the displayed temp in green in the "magic eye" on the left of the wall mount? the sensor is on the same side underneath the opening grill (lifts up and off the arm,them the smaller second half pulls down) and yep these are always a few degres out due to the design of the casing,you can extend the sensor with a two core cable and mount it in a box on a wall anywhere in the room,but ive always found in what your gaining for the work,never adds up

i have the service manual but its on my works laptop thats in for repair.so i will post on its return

zoranb
06-09-2008, 05:09 PM
You can get it at (see attach)

It's 19,50 USD.

Don't think you can get it for free, unless someone actually breaches their Samsung service contract and mails it to you. :)

ZB

paul_h
06-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Hot air rises, the sensor is higher up and closer to the heating coil, why is it such a big deal that the unit reads higher temps than where it is down where you are? If you need the room set to eg 22 but have to set the units to 26 to accomplish this, what's the big deal? Sure it's going to be off, but how high the unit is, how fast the fan is set, how clean the filters are etc, how high the rooms ceiling is, all play a bigger part in it's temp accuracy than it's design did.
edit: damn, I fell for one of the forum's grave diggers :(