PDA

View Full Version : Vulcan's "Loktracer"

The Viking
26-02-2008, 08:43 PM
OK,

As discussed in another thread, the leaflet is now available for download from my site.

Just go to Air conditioning>engineers enter here>downloads and you will find it towards the end of the page.
(Or if you are lazy click HERE (http://www.the-viking.eu/down.html) )

Currently I have no experience of this product.
It looks interesting and I hope to be given a demonstration of it in the near future on a VRF system that's lost some of it's charge.

I will let you know how it panns out in due course.

(One interesting question that's not answered in the leaflet is how competitive it will be priced....time will no doubt tell, watch this space)

Brian_UK
26-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks for showing this Viking but I still find the information somewhat limited in a useful description of the product.

They state that a leak is easier to find, even if pipework is hidden/covered, but don't say how.

The Vulkan member on site hasn't responded yet to my question, or maybe he has and I haven't read his post yet so I'll come back and edit this post later maybe.;)

Springbok
26-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Hey Viking,was just on your website for the first time,and pretty impressed!Nice helpfull info and links,always come in handy...cheers mate....

The Viking
26-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks Springbok.

Brian,
My guess is that it works like the system you can see various people (Like BT, NTL and Transco) using out on the streets.

But as I said, just wait until I get my hands on one and I will do a full write up, good or bad...
(maybe I shouldn't have spelled that out, they never let me try it now)

lokringpete
27-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Brain/Viking,

We look forward to showing the benefits of the product to Viking and are awiating site details for the demo.

get the gauges
27-02-2008, 04:34 PM
The Vulkan member on site hasn't responded yet to my question, or maybe he has and I haven't read his post yet so I'll come back and edit this post later maybe.;)

Has he had the operation on the ears and everything?
:D

Brian_UK
27-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Has he had the operation on the ears and everything?
:DOh, you fool:D:D:cool: