PDA

View Full Version : training

tony garbutt
05-06-2003, 02:14 PM
can anyone please advise me on geting some training into repairing domestic friges I have plenty of electircal experience but would like to know how to change compresor,s and re gas them.

Tony
09-07-2004, 09:27 PM
We can do that for you, no problem.

Send me a message with your details and I will send you some information.

:) I am glad to announce that we are just about to open a new Training Centre dedicated to Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.

Its located just off the M18 Junction 3.

We are busy setting up all of the classrooms and workshops.

Already an approved City & Guilds and CITB Centre, we are able to offer: C&G 2078, CITB Safe Handling of Refrigerants and Pipework and Brazing, Basic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, as well as electrical courses.

We are having an Open Day on 2nd September 2004 anytime between 10am and 4pm. Anyone who would like to come along send me a message and I'll give you the details.

Cihuoma
28-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Dear sir
I don't have a certificate; to back-up my skill in refrigeration, air conditioning and heating works.
I service and fabricate units, i han been in these feild for 13 years and presently in it; i have losed a lot of substantial jobs, because of no certificate or licence to warrant such jobs to me.
I humbly ask for admission in your training school/ workshop; for the certificate i need after the training.

Tony
28-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Have a look at our wesite www.techtrain.co.uk and then contact me at info@techtrain.co.uk

edy
19-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Dear Tomy
You may not know me ,but
Ive just can accross this (www.techtrain.co.uk)
I was wondering if they still need student .
Well I am Hvac technician for more than 2 years now , graduted from PENN FOSTER carrer school (formerly ICS International) in the USA .
Now I looking for institution that can allow me to deep more knowlegde HAVC feilds
Please I will be needing your help .Here my email edy-dove@hotmal.com
I working in lome (TOGO , west africa)
hope to hear from you
EDy

TRONG BACH
23-02-2006, 07:27 AM
I would like some test standards (documents) of refrigeration system (piping and equipments).
Who can help me?
Thanks.
Trong Bach

george148
26-05-2006, 12:12 PM
i am george arefrigeration and air condition mechani i study pratically for a period of three years after that i do my attachment at emidan from germany after that i went to regional marinetime acadamy for a period of 6 month .i dont have a certificate only testimonia i have .i am looking for an institute that will help me deep more knowledge so that i can get job to do,pleas help me i am writing you from ghana.

Moris
11-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Hello Tony

I don't know where you are situated in the country but if it is anywhere around London there is a place in Pettswood that does short courses the firms name is Lits Ltd
their website is www.lits.org.uk they may be able to help you

Regards

Moris

andy bailess
12-06-2006, 11:51 AM
can anyone please advise me on geting some training into repairing domestic friges I have plenty of electircal experience but would like to know how to change compresor,s and re gas them.
The best course in the uk for domestic is LEC refrigeration, all our guys start with the basics.
1st class grounding into refrigeration