PDA

View Full Version : qualifications

steve gregory
24-02-2008, 05:17 PM
hi there everyone,started in the refrigeration domestic market in 1991 and at that time did not take city and guilds but took an intensive course for 4 weeks at lec refrigeration in bognor, i have now gone into the commercial sector and have worked my way up to a supervisory roll in a company and would now like to get some qualification.i have my c & g 2078 etc but wondered if there is any other course's that can be studied at home or evening course's in the uk.can any one give any advise. :cool:

Josip
24-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi, steve gregory :)

welcome to RE forums...

hi there everyone,started in the refrigeration domestic market in 1991 and at that time did not take city and guilds but took an intensive course for 4 weeks at lec refrigeration in bognor, i have now gone into the commercial sector and have worked my way up to a supervisory roll in a company and would now like to get some qualification.i have my c & g 2078 etc but wondered if there is any other course's that can be studied at home or evening course's in the uk.can any one give any advise. :cool:

....yes, please search RE forums...you will find a lot of information about additional qualification .... studying...courses....etc...

you are not the first one asked for;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Pooh
24-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Steve
it is possible to study online for the City & guilds Technical certificate, drop me a PM if you want any further information.

Ian

frank
24-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Steve
it is possible to study online for the City & guilds Technical certificate, drop me a PM if you want any further information.

Ian
Pooh, As a new poster, Steve does not have the PM system available.

Pooh
24-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Frank
did not realise that is there any way I can get my phone number to him without posting it.

Ian

frank
24-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Not as far as I know Ian, until he has 15 posts

nike123
24-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Frank
did not realise that is there any way I can get my phone number to him without posting it.

Ian
Of course you could. Look at his v-card and send him e-mail. (if he entered one)
I sent you his mail in PM mesage