PDA

View Full Version : BS Standards

hipposs
23-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Hello Guys,

I really need your help in this one I need the british Standard (BS) for threading and for the HVAC system installation.I have searched in amny places i even asked at the British council but in vain. Imagine they don't know what a british standard is.

As a result I would really appreciate if you can help me by sending these standards to me or at least by telling me from where I can bring them.

I am in a desperate need for them I've been searching for more than two months.

Thanks in advance for your help

taz24
23-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Hello Guys,

I really need your help in this one I need the british Standard (BS) for threading and for the HVAC system installation.I have searched in amny places i even asked at the British council but in vain. Imagine they don't know what a british standard is.

As a result I would really appreciate if you can help me by sending these standards to me or at least by telling me from where I can bring them.

British standards are now European standards.

I do not know the standard for threads but the one for HVAC systems is EN 378 (was BS 4434).

Hope this helps.

taz

Josip
23-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi, hipposs :)

Hello Guys,

Please check posts in this link:

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6539&highlight=British+standard

hope you find out something;)

Best regards, Josip :)

hipposs
23-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Many thanks for you guys
It made my life a little bit easier

Josip
23-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Hi, hipposs :)

Many thanks for you guys
It made my life a little bit easier

of course ;), that's for we are here....

Best regards, Josip :)

Argus
23-02-2008, 03:50 PM

You can search for and buy British Standards from their web site:

http://www.bsi-global.com/upload/Standards%20&%20Publications/shop.html

They also have access to other national and International standards.