PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi 10kw Wall Mount Split Impeller?

Muggsy
20-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi there,

I've got to change an impeller on a 10kw mitsubishi wall mount split soon and was just wondering if anyone has had to do one in the past and if so how tricky/long?

I've done plenty of Daikins, they've been fairly straight forward to work on. Never replaced an impeller on a mitsi before though.:eek:

Any comments welcome....

Cheers...Rich

declan simmonds
22-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Hello rich replacing a mitsi impellar is just a difficult as a daikin but its not that difficult,you have to remember where the indoor pcb parts go and i think there is a allen grub screw where the motor and impellar meet make sure that you give the grub screw a little WD40 before you try and move it, otherwise you will destroy the little screw and then you will but in the ****, and remember dont loose the screw either. and when replacing align the flat part of the motor stub with the screw other wise it will not adhere properly, and remember to align the impellar so it doesnt rub either end, i hope this helps you
cheers declan

p_p
22-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi All

I replaced one on a 7kw mitsi & it was a walk in the park compared to a Fujitsu, an absolute nightmare.

Good Luck

PP