PDA

View Full Version : New

benncool
04-06-2003, 01:24 AM
Hi everybody. I just registered on this board. Since 1964 I have been working in the refrigeration industry. Yes I know that's 39 years. I'm an old bast@rd, what can I say.

For the last couple of years I have been a contributor to another HVAC/R message board. www.hvac-talk.com. That board is very good and very busy. It is also very American/Canadian. Not that there is anything wrong with that, since I am an American.

I am glad that I found this board because I see that its members are mostly British. This is great because I can see that right away that you are saying the same things about refrigeration but you use different words.

Well, I'll bookmark this site and will check back often. If anyone wants to email me my address is in my profile.

herefishy
04-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Hi benncool,

Welcome to the best reefer site on the 'net. :)

You can trash that old URL....

see ya'

:D

condenseddave
27-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Marc O'Brien
hvac-talk, that's a great domain name... pitty 'bout the forum though.

I believe it's actually a very American forum and even practices American principles of "Freedom Of Speech".

It's also rumoured that there's a pretty intelligent post somewhere on that forum. I've always wondered who it might have been by.

It was by benncool. Trust me.;)

I came close once, but thought better of it.:cool:

condenseddave
27-06-2003, 02:58 AM
One other thing, freedom of spech is NOT alive and well there, by any stretch of the imagination.