PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi Centrifs

Frostycold
17-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Hi Guys
I've recently started with a new company & I've finaly had to come to grips with Centrifs. To date I've heard of them in much the same way that one hears about Goblins & Leprechauns. To be specific I would like any information on a Hitachi 81X41225, DOM 18/02/1982 It was originaly charged with R12 but has been retro fitted with R134A. the unit is a water chiller & is currently operational & available to run. I have photos if required
All the best
Frostycold

andy c
17-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Not many Hitachi centrifs left in the uk, great piece of kit, worked on a few. What do you want to know about them, I or my colleagues may have the answer. Andy C.:)

Grizzly
17-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi Guys
I've recently started with a new company & I've finally had to come to grips with Centrifs. To date I've heard of them in much the same way that one hears about Goblins & Leprechauns. To be specific I would like any information on a Hitachi 81X41225, DOM 18/02/1982 It was originally charged with R12 but has been retro fitted with R134A. the unit is a water chiller & is currently operational & available to run. I have photos if required
All the best
Frostycold
Hi Frosty.
I assume Andy's info will be of more help to you.
But I have a nice pdf "Basic Centrifugal Principles " which I could send you.
I would post it on the forum but sadly, like a lot of other material I have at 740kb it is too big!
Grizzly.
PS don't expect a responce straight away as I am down in Cornwall all next week working.

nike123
17-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi Grizzly!
If you wish, I could upload it in good file host and put link here in forum so anybody interested could download it in future. Just send me file on my e-mail which is in V-card.

Frostycold
18-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the quick response guys. Basicaly I'd like any information on Hitachi Centrifs in general & 81X41225 in particular. It was originaly charged with R12 & has been retrofitted with R134A so for starters I'd like to know what the charge should be in Kg. All the best frostycold.

Toosh
19-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Hi frosty, you might find something on this site

http://www.hitachi-pt.com/products/si/compressor/centrifugal/index.html

Regards Norm