PDA

View Full Version : Hauser

gramcor
15-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Hello
I have in Billa Market , in Romania , Hauser cabinets (MUSETA ) with LAE controllers ( cdc123t ) . Help me , please , with some informations about sensor positions inside cabinets (T1 , T2 , T3 ) ....
Gramcor

Mark
16-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Hello
I have in Billa Market , in Romania , Hauser cabinets (MUSETA ) with LAE controllers ( cdc123t ) . Help me , please , with some informations about sensor positions inside cabinets (T1 , T2 , T3 ) ....
Gramcor

Gramcor,
Here's the Link to the Hauser website
http://www.hauser.at/index.php?id=20&L=2
I would have thought the quickest way in determining probe locations would be view a number of cases and compare, and / or place the probes in a place which will not compromise the product temperature etc, what problems are you having?
Mark:)

Chunk
16-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi Gramcor. With the cdc 123 you have 3 probes. T1 is the control probe and you can put this wherever suits you as to control case temperature. T2 you need to put this probe into the evaporator preferably in the middle as this controls the defrost termination. T3 is a product sensor so you can attach this probe to one of the shelves. This t3 sensor is also the display temperature that you will see on the controller. Hope this helps. Chunk.:)

gramcor
16-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Hello. I want to now T1 positions , because i have 20m long multideck , and the bad cabinet is , normally!! , in the middle of the row. I change T3 with T1 probe and all works but the controller displays " PT3".
Thanks.
Gramcor

Chunk
16-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi Gramcor.The following link gives you all the information for an rdc123 controller it is the updated version of the cdc123 but everything is the same. http://www.hawco-refrigeration.co.uk/cms/assets/lae/rdc123.pdf This should help. Chunk.:)

gramcor
16-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks. Sorry for my english knowledge . I do not find the positions of T1 sensor inside the cabinets (easy..) .
I have Linde documentations and in SM of cabinets , i have all sensors positions inside the cabinets ( is very fast to find the sensors ).
Best regards
Gramcor