PDA

View Full Version : how to find niche market

Lc_shi
15-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Hi dear sirs
HVACR is a traditional industry and my business is struggling one past year in that field. From the practical operation,I realise that my business is no advantage comparing with others. We sell the similar products with similar prices ,no unique value. It's doomed no good result,just surviving. That's not I want and hope:mad:

I'm seeking the niche market for my business or else there's no way out. How to find it? Pls input your suggestions. thanks!

best regards
LC

Brian_UK
15-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi LC

Could you perhaps get involved with the commercial or process side of refrigeration.

With the increase in manufacturing, we hear through the press, they may be an untapped market.

Lc_shi
16-02-2008, 01:33 AM
Hi LC

Could you perhaps get involved with the commercial or process side of refrigeration.

With the increase in manufacturing, we hear through the press, they may be an untapped market.

Hi Brian
Great idea!
Do you know any famous enterprise in it? May be I can learn more.
Thanks!

regards
LC

rtamayo
06-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Dear LC

Do your company make equipments? what type?

To find a niche market is a hard work but it depend what are the alternatives of your factory;
for example to make only modular chiller
with a great scale production could give you
an advantage about production cost (financial, spares, parts, etc) and fastest delivery time;
when you have only 02 or 03 capacities (15, 20 TR); then a modular chiller of 60 TR (3x20TR) could be cheaper and with a faster delivery time than with an alternative of only 01 chiller

Ronel

imci
18-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Your question is :"how to find niche market?"
i suggest you that:
-First: Doing keyword research
You can visit freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
or freekeywords.wordtracker.com/gtrends
Enter your keyword you want to check.It's not niche market if no one search for that keyword
-Second:
Building your website or sell your product which has many research per month