PDA

View Full Version : Fault codes - All Makes

lonemascot
11-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi im making a 'Service' folder for all my engineers.

I need fault code lists/technical/remote control data for Daikin, Mitsi, Fujitsu, Toshiba, LG etc etc.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a previous thread/post links to the info I need.

I would have thought there would be a library of resources like this.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Brian_UK
12-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Hi im making a 'Service' folder for all my engineers.

I need fault code lists/technical/remote control data for Daikin, Mitsi, Fujitsu, Toshiba, LG etc etc.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a previous thread/post links to the info I need.

I would have thought there would be a library of resources like this.

Thanks in advance.

Jon
You could try the simple method of using the search function on this forum or downloading the information from the manufacturer's websites.

There probably is a library somewhere but most of us have to make our own using the above methods.

Most information on the web is free but does require a little effort to gather it.

Loops
12-02-2008, 11:02 AM
For Toshiba information I suggest you contact one of their distributors and get them to send you the A5 sized 'Technical Handbook' ver11 is latest.

Also Tosh do two A4 sized double sided laminated quick reference sheets just for fault codes - I've seen a link for these on this forum but cant' find it at the present. Again available from distributors.

Cheers

Loops

hendrag
12-02-2008, 11:01 PM
for LG just go to www.mylg.co.uk (http://www.mylg.co.uk) and click the fault code link + for commissioning procedures extra trim charge etc go to commissioning section good luck and hope it helps

regards

hendrag
LG tech Manager UK

Electrocoolman
13-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Have a look at Climate center' website, and download the airconditioning pdf. At the back of this is a lot of useful info.