PDA

View Full Version : Refrigeration

refsystem
10-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Dear RE members,
Pl. suggest a literature on fuel gas compression system & its guidelines.

Brian_UK
11-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Why?

This forum is not concerned with internal combustion engines.

Also, this post is under the Electrical section, is this correct?

US Iceman
11-02-2008, 03:12 AM

:eek::eek:

Are you asking for information on the refrigeration systems used for dehumidifying the fuel gas?

Or, information on gas compression?

Josip
11-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Hi, refsystem :)

Welcome to RE forums..

Dear RE members,

Do you think about liquefaction of HC gases used like fuels....LNG,CNG, NGL, LPG, GTL - butane, methane, ethane, propane, pentan or even hydrogen... or just application as a refrigeration gases i.e. propylene, propane, isobutane, ethane i.e. mixtures of...

....or maybe cogeneration plants...

Best regards, Josip :)

refsystem
29-02-2008, 06:16 AM
Hi, refsystem :)

Welcome to RE forums..

Do you think about liquefaction of HC gases used like fuels....LNG,CNG, NGL, LPG, GTL - butane, methane, ethane, propane, pentan or even hydrogen... or just application as a refrigeration gases i.e. propylene, propane, isobutane, ethane i.e. mixtures of...

....or maybe cogeneration plants...

Best regards, Josip :)

Yes I need the info. on the same

nike123
29-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes I need the info. on the same
On what? Josip gave you 3 group of interest and you replaying "Yes I need the info. on the same":confused:
Again you did not answered what is your interest. Or you could answer "Yes I need the info on all disciplines you mentioned Josip"
Please, be little less tight on words, and elaborate what your interest is with your own words, so that we don't need to ask so many questions. It could be much easier for you and us in that way.;)