PDA

View Full Version : DAIKIN intelligent touch controller DCS601C51

dr.hankmccoy
09-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi everyone :)
I'm a newbie here, and my question will be quite stupid for you all.. :rolleyes:
However, I need help..
I have bought and installed the Daikin "intelligent touch controller" (model DCS601C51), but I still can't use the function of schedule. I would like to set up an automatic start and stop for a group, but I can't do it, and I only have the hardware manual. Is it possible to receive an explaination step by step for this function, or maybe a software manual?
Thanks in advance for your help!
And keep up your great work!
Xander

Obi Wan
09-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Hello Dr. Hankmccoy,

It would help to know what type of equipment you are controlling.
VRV - Heat Pump
VRV - Heat Recovery
Sky Air systems
Split Systems
Multi Systems

Have you set up any auto changeover groups?

Regards

Obi Wan

Brian_UK
10-02-2008, 01:11 AM
Xander

Have you tried any of these documents for extra information ?

http://www.daikinac.com/commercial/docsOperations_VRV.asp?sec=docs&page=29

There are three on the DCS601C51.

dr.hankmccoy
10-02-2008, 02:54 PM
First of all, thank you for the answers and the support.
I *really* appreciate it!
The equipment that I would like to control is infact a VRV:)
Thanks to Brian_UK, I have found the manual that I was looking for. Now, I should have understood :)
As soon as possible, I'll return in that office with the "intelligent" touch controller and I will be able to set it in the right way... So I hope :)
Again, thank you for all the support!
Best regards,
Xander

turks
11-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi everyone :)
I'm a newbie here, and my question will be quite stupid for you all.. :rolleyes:
However, I need help..
I have bought and installed the Daikin "intelligent touch controller" (model DCS601C51), but I still can't use the function of schedule. I would like to set up an automatic start and stop for a group, but I can't do it, and I only have the hardware manual. Is it possible to receive an explaination step by step for this function, or maybe a software manual?
Thanks in advance for your help!
And keep up your great work!
Xander
is this intelligent touch controller worth the value?

can i ask how much it costs? I have a 90 unit hotel that i am thinking it maybe good for.

brunstar
17-06-2009, 11:56 PM
if you have a hotel with 90 rooms, yes this would be great as you could lock out all of the controllers so that the people staying in the rooms can only have a limited temperature range, to save you money.
the other thing is is that you can put schedules to turn the systems off at certain times to save you money.
the other thing you could do is just change the setp oints back at certin times of the day so if someone has left it on at 16 degrees it will revert back to 22 or 23 every few hours.
you will save a lot of money as the first thing i do when i stay in a hotel is to warm the room up or cool it down...

chill it
25-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Hi guys, the Daikin controller can do a hell of a lot more than ajust temp. Depending on budget you can lin k into fire alarm and if you by "ad ons " you can link it to your computer. you do not have to leave your desk.
It is well worth speaking to your Daikin dealer.

Peter Wickens
26-06-2009, 09:58 AM
easy, go to event setting, there you can add groups to control, you will have to set up day by day.

p