PDA

View Full Version : selfstudy courses

hangman
07-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi all..

gonna keep it short.Ive got 5 years of experience in this industry.Mainly ac installs from single splits to mainly VRV/VRF systems.I am a subby and have done some fridge and cold stores aswell.The problem ive got is i have never done a single course in my life.I am looking for online selfstudy courses that i can do.I am planing on going to Australia so i have to start getting some sort of qualifications to my name.

I really need all the help i can get guys.My relationship depends on all of this!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

chillin out
07-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Posting in the correct section would help your cause.
(Post has now been moved)

Chillin:):)

FreezerGeezer
08-02-2008, 12:18 PM
I dunno about online, but I think the College of North West London do night classes. At least, they were going to give it a go with the HNC the year after I finished. May be worth talking to them? Sorry, but I can't give you a contact as all the old guys have retired or left apparently. :(

richardb14
08-02-2008, 05:58 PM
http://www.icslearn.co.uk/it-technical-courses/trade-skills/btec-rhac/

nswilkinson
08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
the grimsby institute have started with online courses. hope this helps

hangman
08-02-2008, 10:01 PM
thanks for the help and hopefully can come right with something.Sorry chillin im still finding my way around the site. adios

Pooh
09-02-2008, 02:32 AM
Hangman
drop me a pm with contact details and I will try and help.

Ian

richardb14
09-02-2008, 07:38 PM
there was quite a few more last year - but there is not a lot at the moment

hangman
09-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Dieter Oosthuizen
REMOVED

I will appreciate your help.I honestly dont know what some of these courses means.I have looked at a lot of courses but dont even know where to start.I need to choose the right courses because my time is limited.
Im looking forward to hear from you.