PDA

View Full Version : NY Giants SB "CHAMPS"

absolute-zero
04-02-2008, 04:38 AM
How about that Eli Manning, Friggen dude played awsome considering the preesure in the last minute 4th Qtr?:)

Any one see that sack he escaped, all i can say is, it looked like a magic trick.:D

A-Z

thermo prince
04-02-2008, 04:51 AM
A-Z, you caught me with your header .... SB for Super Boss or Super Bowl ? of course you know which one came to mind first ! For a minute, I thought TK must be sponsoring the Giants !! :D :D yuk yuk

Congrats by the way, we did not see the game over here although I imagine CNN will run highlights for days!

regards
T-P

absolute-zero
04-02-2008, 05:04 AM
A-Z, you caught me with your header .... SB for Super Boss or Super Bowl ? of course you know which one came to mind first ! For a minute, I thought TK must be sponsoring the Giants !! :D :D yuk yuk

Congrats by the way, we did not see the game over here although I imagine CNN will run highlights for days!

regards
T-P

T-P,
It was great defensive game, Brady got hurt a little but carried on.

I would expect you to confuse SB Super Boss with Super Bowl, as i would have tooo:D

Score was 7 3 NE trough all three qtrs and 4th was a dramatic scene, Final score 17 14 Giants.

Catch game highlites here www.NFL.com/SuperBowl (http://www.NFL.com/SuperBowl)

A-Z

thermo prince
04-02-2008, 05:34 AM
wow - great , I 'll take a peak, after office hours of course !! :D :D yuk yuk

....sounds like they " seized the day " or "carpe diem" , I see you've developed a fondness for Latin too ! :rolleyes:

oh, well as the Romans said, 'Hail Caesar !' now get back to the grindstone or building that coliseum thingy ,,,, < sound of whips lashing out> :eek: :eek:

PS ,,,, did Webram offer you that Directorship yet? :cool: ;)

regards
T-P

absolute-zero
04-02-2008, 06:52 AM
wow - great , I 'll take a peak, after office hours of course !! :D :D yuk yuk

....sounds like they " seized the day " or "carpe diem" , I see you've developed a fondness for Latin too ! :rolleyes:

oh, well as the Romans said, 'Hail Caesar !' now get back to the grindstone or building that coliseum thingy ,,,, < sound of whips lashing out> :eek: :eek:

PS ,,,, did Webram offer you that Directorship yet? :cool: ;)

regards
T-P

Greetings T-P

Yep the 4th qtr was a slobber knocker.

The latin valgure phrase, was on my pack of my smokes and thought it was kind of intriguing, so I went to wikpedia looked it up and long behold, I had the definition of "Veni, Vidi, Vici" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veni,_vidi,_vici

No offers here, I sent in resume but I am sure you are aware of how slow the Human Resource Department process goes.

Regards A-Z

absolute-zero
04-02-2008, 06:59 AM
T-P,
I just pushed 300 posts, this will be 301 and have excelled to, veteran poster and have a "I am statring to push the mods: RE"
I am not clear on if that is good or bad:confused:

What do you think buddy? You think I am back on the get the Frick out list.

I wish there was nail biting icon to post.:D

A-Z

thermo prince
04-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Keep on doing what yer doing buddy and I reck'n you should be OK.

Just follow the same rules of polite dinner conversation, i.e avoid topics of religion, politics and wealth but for RE you may want to add a few more exclusions like advertising, self-promoting, self-posturing, using CAPITAL letters and .... Heavens' forbid, yuk yuk brown-nosing! :eek: :D

As the ole' Garth Brooks lyric goes " you've got high friends in low place " ;)

Keep on truckin' and postin' : 10-4 The Bandit
T-P

WebRam
04-02-2008, 10:29 AM
All I can say is well dont Giants and hey Patriots ..... pay back is a bit**

Thats from a Ram fan :)

absolute-zero
04-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Keep on doing what yer doing buddy and I reck'n you should be OK.

Just follow the same rules of polite dinner conversation, i.e avoid topics of religion, politics and wealth but for RE you may want to add a few more exclusions like advertising, self-promoting, self-posturing, using CAPITAL letters and .... Heavens' forbid, yuk yuk brown-nosing! :eek: :D

As the ole' Garth Brooks lyric goes " you've got high friends in low place " ;)

Keep on truckin' and postin' : 10-4 The Bandit
T-P

T-P
You brought back some memorys to the noggin, with "10-4 The Bandit"

"Deligation and Bribing" (YES) ,,, "Brown Nosing" (NAH)

A-Z

Springbok
04-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey a-z...yep...congrats on the super bowl..i follow the sport now and then...but as you know...us south africans are rugby lovers...and YES...won the world cup last year..that deserves a pat on the back!!..Picture this...the gaints vs the springboks...it's like superman vs superman....one of lifes unsolved mysteries!!ha ha ha...enjoy the party...i know it will last for days...

absolute-zero
04-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Hey a-z...yep...congrats on the super bowl..i follow the sport now and then...but as you know...us south africans are rugby lovers...and YES...won the world cup last year..that deserves a pat on the back!!..Picture this...the gaints vs the springboks...it's like superman vs superman....one of lifes unsolved mysteries!!ha ha ha...enjoy the party...i know it will last for days...

Any body who plays rugby needs a pat on the back, or there head examined, playing full conact with little to nothing personal protection.

Of course growing up as kid, i played out in the city street with out any gear at all, seems everytime we played, somone was getting dislocated or broken bones.:eek: or going home crying to mommy..:D

Ahh the good ole days.....:)

Of course I never completly understood the sport of boxing either, as it was always great to watch to guys have a slobber knocker, But I still never understood why someone would want to do that other than in self defense.

More of those unsolved mysteries I suppose.. ha ha ha

A-Z

Toosh
05-02-2008, 07:48 AM
hi absolute i remeber watching the first super bowl wheb the new york jets won it joe naimith and all

regards norm

absolute-zero
05-02-2008, 02:18 PM
hi absolute i remeber watching the first super bowl wheb the new york jets won it joe naimith and all

regards norm

Super bowl 3 III in 1969, I wasnt even born yet:D

Joe Naimith, I think he is still around doing geriatric and flexall 454 commercials.

My first Superbowl was in 85 with Chicago Bears and NE Patriots. Chicago creamed them with some dramatic score of 46-10. These were the days of the DaFridge (William Perry) and the lame Superbowl shuffle. I won a little bit of cash on that game....

A-Z