PDA

View Full Version : Ice Block Machine: Hoping to start an Ice Factory. Please Help!!

promise1
03-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

Im new and looking for answers on few of my questions in regards to an ice factory im trying to start in West Africa.

Does anyone know where i can get affordable ice block machine (5-8 Tons/Day) making about 12kg block of ice. Used ones will be ok.

Also, im looking to get a used Vogt Tube ice machine here in the States. The problem is that its either rated at 220v/3ph/60hz or 460v/3p/60hz.

I will be using it in a 220-240v/1ph/50hz region or 415/3p/50hz region. Does anyone know how i can get around this?

Will the 460v/3ph/60hz work well without any modification? Or i can get the 220v machine to work somehow?

I dont have the money to go to the factory and get a 50hz machine made. Too costly.

Thanks for letting me pick ur brains fellas:)

smpsmp45
04-02-2008, 05:47 AM
I think you can get block ice machines from India. lots have been supplied to Africe in the past

AYIBIBIO
05-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

Im new and looking for answers on few of my questions in regards to an ice factory im trying to start in West Africa.

Does anyone know where i can get affordable ice block machine (5-8 Tons/Day) making about 12kg block of ice. Used ones will be ok.

Also, im looking to get a used Vogt Tube ice machine here in the States. The problem is that its either rated at 220v/3ph/60hz or 460v/3p/60hz.

I will be using it in a 220-240v/1ph/50hz region or 415/3p/50hz region. Does anyone know how i can get around this?

Will the 460v/3ph/60hz work well without any modification? Or i can get the 220v machine to work somehow?

I dont have the money to go to the factory and get a 50hz machine made. Too costly.

Hi I,m danny and I think I can help by building one for you if you are interested. I will like to know which part of West Africa you are planning to build the plant. I,m originaly from West Africa ((Ghana)),, but I live and work here in Italy. Hope to hear from you soon.

danny

bruceboldy
06-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Call Bob At C and R in Texas. We are laying out a block plant right now. He can supply used and has Ice makers for 50 or 60 hz
A new tube ice engineering design we have developed will be on the market soon. It will increase capacity up to 40 percent on the traditional style sizes.

Bruce Boldy

jubsontech
29-06-2008, 01:59 AM
HI I AM JUBRIL,
I can help you to build ice block machine if you are interested.Ilive in Lagos Nigeria.The name of my company is jubson tech. nig. ent.
I can construct the one of 220volts/ 380volts 3ph depend on your spefication and where you want to use it in west africa.
contact;jubson2008@yahoo.com

chillywilly1967
07-02-2009, 04:21 PM
We refurbish Vogt ice makers to customers specs. If you still need a 50 hz machine, please contact me. As far as the block ice is concerned, I have over 20 years of first hand working knowledge of block ice plants. I can offer solutions most guys cant.

Robert

grantice
12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
i do believe you will built this ice plant to supply the ice for fishery, i think the flake ice machine is more better, most of the seafood processing and fish boat use flake ice to freeze the seafood, it is more clean and more cooling capacity.
Anyhow, i am work for a manufactory who product flake ice machine in China, we have already export many flake ice machines to all over the world including the high temperature country like Africa and Middle East.
For the new flake ice machine with 5 ton per 24 hours which is good to Africa, it will cost you about $32000 including the freight, we design the machine with the ambient temperature 45C and inlet water temperature 30 C.
For 10 ton , it will cost you about $57000. If you are need more detail, just send email to bill.zhang@grant-ice.com or add my skype :bill-zhang82
If you must use the block ice machine, i suggest you also import from China, though the price will be litter higher than India, but the quality will be more higher. Ofcause if you do not care the price, you can find the local USA or European company.
Thanks

grantice
12-02-2009, 12:35 PM
i do believe you will built this ice plant to supply the ice for fishery, i think the flake ice machine is more better, most of the seafood processing and fish boat use flake ice to freeze the seafood, it is more clean and more cooling capacity.
Anyhow, i am work for a manufactory who product flake ice machine in China, we have already export many flake ice machines to all over the world including the high temperature country like Africa and Middle East.
For the new flake ice machine with 5 ton per 24 hours which is good to Africa, it will cost you about $32000 including the freight, we design the machine with the ambient temperature 45C and inlet water temperature 30 C.
For 10 ton , it will cost you about $57000. If you are need more detail, just send email to bill.zhang@grant-ice.com (bill.zhang@grant-ice.com) or add my skype :bill-zhang82
If you must use the block ice machine, i suggest you also import from China, though the price will be litter higher than India, but the quality will be more higher. Ofcause if you do not care the price, you can find the local USA or European company.
Thanks
The power supply 460v/60hz/3n is no problem.

Hi Everyone,

ktraore
08-05-2009, 12:55 PM
HI I AM JUBRIL,
I can help you to build ice block machine if you are interested.Ilive in Lagos Nigeria.The name of my company is jubson tech. nig. ent.
I can construct the one of 220volts/ 380volts 3ph depend on your spefication and where you want to use it in west africa.
contact;jubson2008@yahoo.com
Hi there,

Id also like to start an ice block making factory in Senegal. COuld you help in building one?

Thanks

promise1
28-05-2009, 07:39 PM
@ Chillywilly 1967 and AYIBIBO,

What are your contact addresses?

bruceboldy
05-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Ktraore

Hi
I am laying out 10 -10 ton per day block plants as i write this. Feel free to contact me. These plants are r404 to cacl2 but other options are available.

best to you

Bruce Boldy
bruceboldy@yahoo.com

inmyblood
14-02-2010, 03:09 AM
The only reliable company that will build you a 2year warranty American block ice plant for a great price. Zahra Ice Co. Visit
zahraice.com and you wont regret it . Bought one and still works like a charm for 3 years nonstop

Anibal
23-02-2010, 02:04 PM
We refurbish Vogt ice makers to customers specs. If you still need a 50 hz machine, please contact me. As far as the block ice is concerned, I have over 20 years of first hand working knowledge of block ice plants. I can offer solutions most guys cant.

Robert
Good morning, I need caculate an evaporator for a 15 Ton/24 h, block ice plant. in R22 and Ammonia.

How meny tube and circuit I need, of black iron SCH-40, for operate with, expansion valve or floodes.?

Please, can you help me? Thank you ...

kgmuralidharan
07-03-2010, 02:33 AM
Hi, you can get Ice Plants from frick India Ltd. they can give you turn key solutions...

promise1
09-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Hi, you can get Ice Plants from frick India Ltd. they can give you turn key solutions...

How much will a 5ton/day with 10kg or 15kg cans be? power is 415v/3ph/50hz

You can forward all info to:
promise1@hotmail.com

icevendor
02-01-2011, 01:26 AM
you could try a a 10 lbs block made to order equipment for europeon electric and a used vogt , change the electrical