PDA

View Full Version : request manual of container chiller

rkmoorthy
02-02-2008, 09:23 PM
hai anybody send me carrier container chiller maintenance and service manual

gramcor
02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
I have few service manuals for Carrier , Transicold , Container Refrigeration Unit. If is useful , send me an email adress .
Gramcor

rkmoorthy
03-02-2008, 11:21 AM
I have few service manuals for Carrier , Transicold , Container Refrigeration Unit. If is useful , send me an email adress .
Gramcor thanks for reply this is my

rkmoorthy
03-02-2008, 11:22 AM
thanks for your reply

rkmoorthy
03-02-2008, 08:34 PM
thank you mr gramcor please send to me carrier container chiller maintenance service manual

nike123
03-02-2008, 08:46 PM
rkmoorthy,

could you be little less annoying and impatient?

gramcor
03-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Hello
Is impossible to send url . If you want , type so :
worldwideweb, dot,container, dot , carrier , dot , com, slesh , details, slesh, "0,2806,CLI1_DIV9_ETI742,00 ", dot , html.
Gramcor

nike123
04-02-2008, 12:23 AM
Hello
Is impossible to send url . If you want , type so :
worldwideweb, dot,container, dot , carrier , dot , com, slesh , details, slesh, "0,2806,CLI1_DIV9_ETI742,00 ", dot , html.
Gramcor

Left click on his name, go on his profile page, and download vCard. Open it, and there it is, his e-mail address.;)

Brian_UK
04-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Link provided by Gramcor is....

http://www.container.carrier.com/details/0,2806,CLI1_DIV9_ETI742,00.html

gramcor
04-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks for help.
Gramcor

rkmoorthy
22-03-2008, 10:17 AM
hi guys this moorthy from qatar. in qatar not available r410 i have 50 zenith air unit. so i need details of alternate refrigerant for 410

rkmoorthy
13-08-2008, 11:19 AM
hi this is moorthy from qatar. can you any body help me to solve the problem of PETRA 15 ton packkage type ac unit.
problem
1. compressor diffected.
changed compressor. before change compressor i cleand the refrigerant pipe line use with r11 and nitrogen. chnged filter dryer,and cleaned exp valve vaccuam 3 hours,charged r407c. but after the expansion valve and capillary tube too much ice formed.
hp 275psig
lp 35 psig
amp 25A (this is permisable leve;)
out temp 45c
condencer cleaned
can you some body give details how to solve this prb.

nike123
13-08-2008, 06:44 PM
hi this is moorthy from qatar. can you any body help me to solve the problem of PETRA 15 ton packkage type ac unit.
problem
1. compressor diffected.
changed compressor. before change compressor i cleand the refrigerant pipe line use with r11 and nitrogen. chnged filter dryer,and cleaned exp valve vaccuam 3 hours,charged r407c. but after the expansion valve and capillary tube too much ice formed.
hp 275psig
lp 35 psig
amp 25A (this is permisable leve;)
out temp 45c
condencer cleaned
can you some body give details how to solve this prb.

Before anything check your oil acidity level. Then change expansion valve, if need, change oil, install over sized suction filter-drier and new liquid line burn-out filter-dryer.Then after that, make pressure test and good evacuation (check that your achieved vacuum with electronic vacuum meter is at least 500 microns and holding) recharge with new virgin refrigerant by weight.

frenchPH
30-09-2008, 07:04 PM
hi there im a new reefer technician sir.can you pls help me pls. send me as many reefer manuals as you can i need to have a little backround on this job, because life is so hard here in PH... pls help me sir
thank you so much may GOD bless you...

elmerfrench@yahoo.com

frenchPH
30-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Gramcor
hi there im a new reefer technician sir.can you pls help me pls. send me as many reefer manuals as you can i need to have a little backround on this job, because life is so hard here in PH... pls help me sir

elmerfrench@yahoo.com

nadeem
01-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Gramcor
Pls may you send me operations manuals of Container Refrigeration.

If you know some one who is looking for job for container refrigeration( carrier and thermoking), please let me know or send cv to my email address mnm_kuwait@homail.com. Urgengly required

nadeem
01-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Any one can tell me about the online Referigeration, Air conditioning and Reefer Training Courses.

Best Regards.

Pls information can be sent to me on my email address mnm_kuwait@hotmail.com

reefermechanic
19-11-2008, 01:46 PM

elmerfrench@yahoo.com

Hi frenchPH,

do you still need help.If you have any problem about reefer container units you may ask me..

Best regards.

reefer mechanic.

reefermechanic
05-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Any one can tell me about the online Referigeration, Air conditioning and Reefer Training Courses.

Best Regards.

Pls information can be sent to me on my email address mnm_kuwait@hotmail.com

Hi Nadeem,

If you want learn how is repair to reefer container units i may help you..

You can send e-mail to me.

serkan.humasalar@ardep.com.tr

best regards.

serkan h.

Kerese
08-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Hi Guys,

I too need the reefer manuals for the major brands. Please email me at kpasirio@gmail.com

amar_sirhc
06-09-2010, 03:09 PM
request manual of container chiller

can i have copy of the manual too. tnx

hi! everyone, im new here, need help for refrigerated container, i want to learn more about it, anything will do. thanks!