PDA

View Full Version : ***** leak Monitering System

AMRIT GHUMMAN
31-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Hello, Every One
I am looking for ***** leak monitoring alarm system, Could be one or multi sensor.Please let me know,which one is good one and have good Experience with it

*****: R-404A
Application: Walk in Box
City/State: Burbank/California, USA

Amrit Ghumman

TXiceman
03-02-2008, 05:02 PM
A number of manufactures have ***** sensing monitors. Some are refrigerant specific, some are general.

Gensis makes some as does Honeywell.

They provide multiple sensing points and alarm levels for engine room applications. Outdoors is a problem due to wind currents.

Mike do you remember the name of the monitors Frank Weirts had before it was bought by Honeywell?

ken

US Iceman
03-02-2008, 05:25 PM
I think it was Manning.

bill1983
03-02-2008, 07:10 PM
try typing parasense into google(other search engines are available) for a multichannel leak detector. alternatively hussman via stonegate instruments used to do a single channel leak detector.
the parasense detectors have varying degrees of sensitivity and are very reliable.
most good wholesalers will stock a single channel detector.

TXiceman
06-02-2008, 02:24 PM
It was Manning....the old gray matter is getting a bit fuzzy...

K

manic machanic
07-02-2008, 03:04 AM
Bacharach has good refrigerant monitors and you must specify refrigerant being detected.HGM,RDM styles are what I use.They are also available with a 4-20 ma card for communicating to a energy management system.You can order with audible alarms and strobe lights.

damo567
09-02-2008, 10:27 PM
We use a parasense system and a TQ Environmental both are multigas multisensor systems. Both are pretty reliable so I guess the only split would be the price... I haven't got a clue on that I'm afraid.