PDA

View Full Version : KB refrigeration

richardb14
30-01-2008, 08:06 PM
well i did a search - 2 letters isn't enough :D

anyone work for them or have experience of them, are they good to work for etc?

Brian_UK
30-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Is this the website and company that you want ?

http://www.kb-services.co.uk/index.htm

Top of the list with Google ;)

stuartwking
30-01-2008, 10:31 PM
I have a few friends that used to work for them up in Scotland.There all pritty good guys and clued up on what they do.They have now left the company though.You thinking about joining them?.,I believe they are not that good payers, but thats up in Scotland.

richardb14
30-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Is this the website and company that you want ?

kb-services.co.uk/index.htm

Top of the list with Google ;)

:D

I actually meant i did a search on here (the forum) but the search function on all this kind of software needs 3 letters to start ;)

I'm asking just to see if any people on here work for them, I know about the rate of pay and if i went it would be a drop of around £2 an hour, but most of the work I believe is early morning or through the night, would give me more in OTE

stuartwking
31-01-2008, 02:38 PM
The guys i no did loads of hours,and there were alot of call outs at weekends on supermarkets.Plus there vans didnt have trackers,;).

Colin G
16-07-2008, 08:26 PM
I know a few guys that currently work for kb and they are doing ok, apparently raking the money in but putting the hours in for it. lots of work on the northern isles aswell.

coolhibby1875
17-07-2008, 06:55 PM
hi since kb lost sainsburys there isnt a lot off work on the east coast but on the west they are a bit busier.
if your looking to earn big cash wr is the place to look as they look after all the major supermarkets in scotland.

chillin out
17-07-2008, 09:04 PM
hi since kb lost sainsburys there isnt a lot off work on the east coast but on the west they are a bit busier.
if your looking to earn big cash wr is the place to look as they look after all the major supermarkets in scotland.
Earn loads of money but have no time to spend it...lol

You work for WR?

Chillin:):)

Colin G
21-07-2008, 04:25 PM
wr is the place to look as they look after all the major supermarkets in scotland.

Thats a bit of a sweeping statement.

coolhibby1875
21-07-2008, 04:36 PM
not realy colin g asda aside i think you will find wr look after all the other supermarket chains in scotland.

Colin G
23-07-2008, 04:39 PM
not realy colin g asda aside i think you will find wr look after all the other supermarket chains in scotland.

not so much with marks and spencers and makro. Wr is in there with tesco at the moment are they not?

coolhibby1875
23-07-2008, 05:45 PM
we do tesco as well as all the m @ s in the east central and north

Colin G
25-07-2008, 07:09 PM
we do tesco as well as all the m @ s in the east central and north#

ahh didnt realise you work for wr, we have a few guys that work for us that wher with wr/hussman.