PDA

View Full Version : Free Employment

Mr G Young
21-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Hullo all. Well almost free. I am currently employed in the forces, and am employed as a vehicle mechanic. I have plenty of electrical and mechanical experience on vehicles, I have some air conditioning/refrigeration experience to which i have a valid 2078 certificate. I am currently attending college for an NVQ 2 in this field as I belive I would be more employable with this qualification. I would like to speak to an employer in the Devon area who would be willing to take me on to allow me to gain more experience in the field. This will be on a part time basis only. Are there any takers out there? Regards. Mr G Young. Devon.

bill1983
23-01-2008, 12:00 AM
welcome to the forum mr g young
take a walk around your local supermarkets to find a fridge engineer and chat him up. he'll be able to list the good firms in your area. alternatively use a good search engine to find large firms that may sponsor you through college. it does depend on which direction you want to go in. i would recommend a firm that can offer you experience on a wide variety of equipment from domestic cabinets through air conditioning and commercial refrigeration up to industrial.
your college tutor should have contacts with the good companies as well as some of the bad ones. there is a serious lack of apprentices and improvers in this industry and most companies would probably be able to offer you something.
dont sell yourself cheap.