PDA

View Full Version : Tow question for trane ciller cxan m600

anesti
21-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Hi .I am from Albania and here we have not to mach could day (-10 degade celsius) bat we have problem with corent inerution(one -tow dey)Most to use anti-freeze protection? Most to bee the tank in full livel of water? Expansion reservoir is over the tank.Thanks!

nike123
21-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi .I am from Albania and here we have not to mach could day (-10 degade celsius) bat we have problem with corent inerution(one -tow dey)Most to use anti-freeze protection? Most to bee the tank in full livel of water? Expansion reservoir is over the tank.Thanks!

I don't understand what you are saying.:(
If you don't have Word or some other word processor you could go on http://docs.google.com and with that Google word processor you could spell check your text. (spell check is bottom right of your working area).
Or, you could install Firefox Mozilla web-browser and spell-check add-on.

Lowrider
21-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Normally on Trane aircooled machines the buffer vessel is equiped with a heater of 200W.

The brazed plate heatexchanger and the expansion tank also have a heater fitted!

If you are not using the machine in winter, which you obviosly will since it's an heatpump, than drain all the water. Otherwise make sure that all water pipes outside are traced and isolated.

The control module in de cxan will start the heaters if ambiant becomes too low!

nike123
21-01-2008, 06:00 PM
What is operation range for that heat pump? I assume that it cannot heat much bellow -5°C if it is not equipped with EEV.

Lowrider
21-01-2008, 08:56 PM
minimal outdoor air temperature to get at least 35 dgr C water out is -10 dgr C

anesti
22-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Hi.
I wont to know if i most to use anti freeze if energy lack for tow day,and out sidetemperature is 14 degrad F(-10 degrade Celsius) And at second , i wont to know if water tank most to be full.

nike123
22-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Hi.
I wont to know if i most to use anti freeze if energy lack for tow day,and out sidetemperature is 14 degrad F(-10 degrade Celsius) And at second , i wont to know if water tank most to be full.
Of course that you need to use antifreeze if temperature is so low and you are experiencing power shortage for two days. It could be matter of few hours before some parts of instalation freeze up and and you end up with big damage! Water starts to expand at 4°C before freezing point and lower temperature than that, could cause pipe and equipment damage.
It is only matter of time needed to cool down water to freezing point if it does not move.

Tank must be full if heat pump is working!

anesti
22-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Thank you Nike.
I have not any experience with chillers because in my town only five big chillers have been mounted(instaled) and those from Italian technicians.The chiller that I am checking has never worked.All external tubes are not isolated.Now I have put in water,and there is no air into it,but I am afraid that if the system is full and the water stream is too big,than it can damage the tank,epecially at the starting point.(i have not catalogue)There would be not posible to have a good working performance (vibration,and hydraulic damage in starting moment)and there is also a risk from the hydralic punch! I want to know the optimal presion in the water system?Thank you

nike123
22-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Thank you Nike.
Now I have put in water,and there is no air into it,but I am afraid that if the system is full and the water stream is too big,than it can damage the tank,epecially at the starting point.

You cannot damage tank because it has safety valve!

nike123
22-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi Anesti!
Now it looks you using some spell checker and it is much better for us to understand your post.
Cheers
Nike