i am a new user in re. I wish u all a gud day:cool:

dsp
21-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi Mate,
Welcome. Im new too its a great site!!

Enjoy

Peter_1
21-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Dsp and rojer joseph, Hello, a warm welcome from Belgium.

Don’t hesitate to ask any question and share your knowledge and experience with us.
This forum is read worldwide and you may expect a professional answer.

If you post a question with the units you’re used to work with, place between brackets the other units. So if you normally work with SI units (bar, °C, m³/h..), place then between these units the proper IP units.

You can do the conversion with a free software program Uconeer
You can find it on http://www.katmarsoftware.com/uconeer.htm#download
Or you can use the spreadsheet of Dan posted on http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50617#post50617 post 6.

When you have a technical problem, try to post as many as possible readings you have made. You will see that we need many times condensing and evaporating pressure; discharge, suction, evaporator outlet and condenser outlet temperatures. Try to measure these very accurate.
The better you measure these, the better we can help you.

Note also band names, types of all the items installed in the installation.

I hope that you stay a long time with us and that you can contribute to expand this forum.

Peter

nike123
22-01-2008, 09:39 AM
If you post a question with the units you’re used to work with, place between brackets the other units. So if you normally work with SI units (bar, °C, m³/h..), place then between these units the proper IP units.

Don't you think Peter that we should promote use of agreed units for whole world (SI) and to encourage all users of this international forum that they use it to.
It would be better for those who don't use SI units that slowly start to convert their brain to SI units, because everything became global, same as English language become mean of communication all around the world.
It is not question of kindliness, it is question of practicality.

absolute-zero
28-01-2008, 04:00 PM
hi friends,
i am a new user in re. I wish u all a gud day:cool:

Welcome to RE rojer,:D

Regards A-Z

superswill
28-01-2008, 07:00 PM
and a good day to you sir

welcome to RE

koelie
28-01-2008, 07:52 PM