PDA

View Full Version : Doing my homeworks!!!

ali_engineer
19-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi everybody:
I am doing my homeworks (NVQ level2). I need some useful references about some subjected as below.
If anyone knows some good references and websites it would be grateful send it to me

Subjects Such as:
Use safe working procedures to safeguard persons and property in the workplace, including working to procedures laid down risk assessment

AND:
Monitor safety procedures and take remedial action where potential hazard are indentified

OR ANOTHER EXAMPLE LIKE :
The methods of protecting customer’s property within the type of locations in which system installation or maintenance work is carried out

AND SOME OTHER MATERIALS LIKE THESE.

When I search on the Google I cant achieve to the points straight away. It is a little bit difficult to access to the main subjects. I hope you guys know some reference and assist me toward my assignments otherwise my tutor kick me to hell out from college!!!

Thanks!

taz24
19-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi everybody:
I am doing my homeworks (NVQ level2). I need some useful references about some subjected as below.
If anyone knows some good references and websites it would be grateful send it to me

Subjects Such as:
Use safe working procedures to safeguard persons and property in the workplace, including working to procedures laid down risk assessment

Risk assessments, permits to work, site assessments, site inductions and, or advise from safety officer and such like.

AND:
Monitor safety procedures and take remedial action where potential hazard are indentified

Risk assessments, visual walk rounds, site surveys and such like.

OR ANOTHER EXAMPLE LIKE :
The methods of protecting customer’s property within the type of locations in which system installation or maintenance work is carried out

Thats more to do with comon sense. Put dust sheets down, protect furniture by moving it, vacume the mess up, remove rubbish ect ect ect.

AND SOME OTHER MATERIALS LIKE THESE.

When I search on the Google I cant achieve to the points straight away. It is a little bit difficult to access to the main subjects. I hope you guys know some reference and assist me toward my assignments otherwise my tutor kick me to hell out from college!!!

Thanks!

taz

ali_engineer
17-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Do you chaps have any idea to achive to the cheapest CD or DVD of Modern refrigeration and Air conditioning lessons? I am still student at college.