PDA

View Full Version : The knack

absolute-zero
19-01-2008, 02:48 AM
Click on image to play
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i237.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid237.photobucket.com/albums/ff108/Reefer-Tek/TheKnackTKTechnician.flv">

Will
19-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Now that's funny.

absolute-zero
19-01-2008, 04:14 AM
Now that's funny.

:D:cool::D

monkey spanners
19-01-2008, 03:44 PM
I once took all the plugs off practicaly every electrical appliance in the house (aged about 4) after having seen my dad change a fuse the day before. Theres also a photo of me around the same age in the middle of dismantling the lawn mower:o

paul_h
19-01-2008, 05:04 PM
I started with lego, building the alternate versions of the kit by picture alone, it was fun to work out.
I was taking radios apart before I was 10. Even before I was into refrigeration everyone got me to tune their TVs, VCRs or fix their car or PC.
I only got into refrigeraton after being sick of repairing cars.
No one in my family had any kind of "knack" I stil fix anything mechanical or electrical for them.
That is except for my grand-dad. He helped invent the thermal printer/fax, and was in the english army as an engineer in dunkirk and burma in ww2

absolute-zero
19-01-2008, 07:43 PM
I was considered the neighbor hood kid that fixed lawn mowers, bicycles, and occasionally tuned carburetors in automobiles along with spark plugs, oil change, points and condensors.;

My Father was a auto technician, as matter of fact before he retired in 1989, he took top 10 in the US for Chrysler service. My dad was an over acheiver.

I used to take everything to my dad when i was very little to get fixed, it diodnt matter if it was a radio, toy car, he always could fix, and make the necessary improvement to make it better than it originally was.

Good ole dad, I hope that I can make him proud in my goals to over acheive and bring to the world what he has.

A-Z