PDA

View Full Version : address settings.

bangoman
18-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Thanx again mates on my post on agean units finally got hold of the Agean installation and had one of their guyz explain how its done .
on the indoor unit pcb there is a rotary switch and besides it a dip switch which .The rotary switch gives the address of the indoor units in line with the outdoor.The first unit must be be addressed as zero on the rotary switch (NUM_S) then next one in that oder.This is done with the corresponding dip switch locked in zero postion which can be flicked on to denote higher values dependin on indoors in line

paul_h
18-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Don't agean supply detailed installation manuals? I wouldn't touch them if they don't, so thanks for the heads up ;)
From the sounds of it, it's the same as fuji, they have the rotary dial as well.

edit: I worked on a agean wall split once, i/u was a fujitsu ast24rgb-w knock off, outdoor was a panasonic knock off with the same case and a copeland scroll like pana do.

Electronics were generic chinese copy though, basic bread board tpe contruction, heaps of flying leads for thermistors running from indoor to outdoor as they tend to do.

Seems like they're growing up in the world it they're attempting multiple unit addressing :)

bangoman
19-01-2008, 04:14 AM
got a copy will post you bt dnt like their data presentation.