PDA

View Full Version : KAB (Grasso) drawing

Gerben
17-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Hi everybody,

does anyone have a drawing of a KAB S2/27 ?
KAB is Kühl Automaten Berlin, which is now part of Grasso.
Grasso will not give any information :( .

Thnx,

Gerben

josef
18-01-2008, 12:30 AM
Hi Gerben.
Before 15 flights am much used to work with compressors KAB (Ilka), manuals lost, will heavy is obtain. Good luck to you.

Josip
18-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Hi, Gerben :)

Hi everybody,

does anyone have a drawing of a KAB S2/27 ?
KAB is Kühl Automaten Berlin, which is now part of Grasso.
Grasso will not give any information :( .

Thnx,

Gerben

I can try to get in touch with an ex Grasso guy and ask him about....not promise anything....PM to me and write down what do you need:)

Best regards, Josip :)

Gerben
18-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi Josip,

thank you for your quick reply!

I have dismantled a S2/27 and a S3 2500.
The rotor journals are being chromed to the original sizes and the journal bearing are renewed, so that is not the problem.
What I need is a drawing/scheme of the axial clearances, how to adjust and install. After these 2 compressors, I get another 2 of each.

Gerben
RM-Support.nl

Andy
18-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Josip,

The rotor journals are being chromed to the original sizes and the journal bearing are renewed, so that is not the problem.
What I need is a drawing/scheme of the axial clearances, how to adjust and install. After these 2 compressors, I get another 2 of each.

Gerben
RM-Support.nl

Hi Gerben:)

I know that in the case of a Grasso the factory gives the original rotor oulet end clearance so that you can either judge the wear or set up the new bearings.
I don't think that they have changed the machines since Grasso took them over, so if you have the correct Grassso manual this should do your job.

Kind Regards Andy :)

Josip
19-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi, Gerben :)

Hi Josip,

Gerben
RM-Support.nl

Please send me a PM with your email address where I can send you contact info...;)

Best regards, Josip :)