PDA

View Full Version : Customer question re Daikin piping

thegeby
16-01-2008, 05:00 PM
The customer is me, that is. I am going to take in bids for a Daikin Super Multi plus (RMXS140E7V3B) + six indoor units, five "25" on the first floor for bedrooms (fed from the attic) and a "35" on the ground floor for a living room. I hope this makes sense, so far...

My house has a "French style mansard" roof, i.e. the roof goes down and covers the first floor, with windows coming through the tiles. Pic isn't mine but gives the idea.

Problem: I have had to postpone the job due to urgently needed roof repairs (bugger, bugger bugger). I thought however that maybe I could have the necessary pipes pulled through from the compressor unit to the atticwhile the roof tiles are off, have them closed up and so avoid taking the tiles of again.

Q1. Does this make sense?

Q2. I do not get how to feed the ground floor unit. Is is necessary to have a branch provider feeding a single unit?

Q3. What are the dimensions of the necessary tubing between the outdoor unit and the first BP? The 9.5/19.1+ insulation of the outdoor unit?

Don't worry:D I will get a pro, but my roofer need clear instructions.....

TIA
thegeby

nike123
16-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Ask professional that he make pipe layout plan for you in order to know correct pipe diameters.

thegeby
17-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Ask professional that he make pipe layout plan for you in order to know correct pipe diameters.

Happy to. Hey "Peter_1", would you be interested in putting in a bid for a job as described in the first post in Waterloo? Timing for the actual job might be delayed somewhat, as indicated. Any other Belgian engineers are of course welcome..

thegeby