PDA

View Full Version : intelliset

absolute-zero
14-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Does anyone here have information on carrier advace intelliset.

I am at the belief you can only upload intelliset through a PCMI card.

Is there any other way to do this besides PC card?

I know TK has an optiset program that will allow this in preparation and can be uploaded through via wintrac/tools menu/send optiset.

Any advise here in this are of expertize is appreciated.

Regards A-Z

absolute-zero
15-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Does anyone here have information on carrier advace intelliset.

I am at the belief you can only upload intelliset through a PCMI card.

Is there any other way to do this besides PC card?

I know TK has an optiset program that will allow this in preparation and can be uploaded through via wintrac/tools menu/send optiset.

Any advise here in this are of expertize is appreciated.

Regards A-Z

Alright let me rephrase the question,, Does anyone here at RE even know what Intelliset is besides myself?

downunderman30
17-01-2008, 12:30 AM
The PC card, opens a port in the micro....
you can then use a Config card to load the intelliset along with configs.
or once the port has been opened you can use reefer manager to load settings, but you need to open the port first in the micro....

absolute-zero
17-01-2008, 02:26 AM
The PC card, opens a port in the micro....
you can then use a Config card to load the intelliset along with configs.
or once the port has been opened you can use reefer manager to load settings, but you need to open the port first in the micro....

Thanks for the reply,

I was under the impression that there were three differnt PC cards sold. 1 card for configuration, another card for intelliset, and a third card to upload updated S/W into the micro.

What version ReeferManager? I have reefermanger program and I do not see any where in mine that it supports intelliset. Mine does support setting up configurations though.

Thermo King Uses wintrac for the whole thing, of course you build the optiset using the optiset setup guide and export to csv file then upload in tools menu send optiset.

Regards

thefridgeman2
01-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Intelliset on logicold type micro can be changed via the reefer manager software through the serial port.
Or you can config a pc card and change it that way
There are only two types of card.

1 Download
2 Program (for setting configs and various inelisets)

ps. You can turn off the intelsets by linking out A and B of the serial port and use the keypad.

absolute-zero
01-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Greetings thefridgeman2,

I see you are new here. Welcome to RE:D

Thanks for the tip, what version of reefmanager supports setting up intelliset through PC and serial interface?

My version 3.0 only supports it through a card from what i can tell.

I just aquired RM 3.04 but have not used yet.

Does this version software give me the abilty to update software in controller? Or will I remain still needing microprogrammer and or program card?

Regards A-Z

nova
02-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Alright let me rephrase the question,, Does anyone here at RE even know what Intelliset is besides myself?

Hi Absolute-zero,

no replies doesn't necessarily mean lack of information / knowledge. I just happened to find this image from the Net showing (off) some screenshots of the Logicold related manuals someone (from the Net) has ;)

http://www.kolumbus.fi/cool/CarrierManuals.jpg

If someone has Carrier manuals (especially training related), I can ask if this guy (from the Net) would be interested of trading. Just PM me and I'll pass the information :)

absolute-zero
03-02-2008, 06:09 AM
Hi Absolute-zero,

no replies doesn't necessarily mean lack of information / knowledge. I just happened to find this image from the Net showing (off) some screenshots of the Logicold related manuals someone (from the Net) has ;)

http://www.kolumbus.fi/cool/CarrierManuals.jpg

If someone has Carrier manuals (especially training related), I can ask if this guy (from the Net) would be interested of trading. Just PM me and I'll pass the information :)

Hi Nova,

very interesting......:) check your PM.

A-Z

thefridgeman2
06-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Hi Abzero

The 3.04 reefermanager will update the BEX and Intelisets through the PC card only.

Microprogramer is still the only way to update the Bex file via the serial port.

I believe 4.07 Bex will be available to download soon.

The Fridgeman2

absolute-zero
06-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Thanks,

A-Z

swissreefer
21-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Never use the microprog to update the firmware. we've killed several micros with him. Use only the program card. It mutch more easy, faster and secure. Intelliset is for programming up to 30 configurations in one micro, witch couls be selectret by the driver. With on intelliset Card you could upgrade 20 micros with intellisets (I must check)

wenon
26-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I have a question
How to change a engine hours,
I change a engine in VECTOR 1800, the engine have a 5400 HRS. but my old engine have a 23000 HRS and he is broken.

Can i change a engine hours in micro from 23000 HRS to 5400 HRS.
the reefer manager don't have a option to changing this function in micro but i now that is a reefer manager (cracking) wher I can change the Engine hours.

Im sory I don't speek wery well in engish.

If somebody have a reefer manager witch crack, where i can change hours in micro, plese send to my mail. wenon@o2.pl

paulo almeida
26-04-2008, 11:13 PM
I have a question
How to change a engine hours,
I change a engine in VECTOR 1800, the engine have a 5400 HRS. but my old engine have a 23000 HRS and he is broken.

Can i change a engine hours in micro from 23000 HRS to 5400 HRS.
the reefer manager don't have a option to changing this function in micro but i now that is a reefer manager (cracking) wher I can change the Engine hours.

Im sory I don't speek wery well in engish.

If somebody have a reefer manager witch crack, where i can change hours in micro, plese send to my mail. wenon@o2.pl

Hi i,ve the same problem, but it's in a Maxima, the diesel engine is broken and i'l put a remanufactured and ho i can change the engine hours?

wenon
27-04-2008, 08:28 AM
WHEN I CHANGE THE MICRO ON NEW , I CAN CHANGE THE HOURSE, In RANGE OF CHANGE FROM 0 FOR 26HRS.
REEFER MANAGER BLOCKS FROM OVER 26 THOUGHTS.
REEFER MUST 26 HRS IT FUNCTION OVER BLOCKING.