PDA

View Full Version : Nice ice Ice maker

gazcull
14-01-2008, 05:49 PM
has anyone heard of nice ice ice makers, i've got one in, its a n20 and seems the tray/stepper motor is shot cause its been freezing up. suspect water temp probe but can't find anyone to sell me spares!!:confused:

Brian_UK
14-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Well, using Google, I got this on my first hit...

http://www.easicook.co.uk/NiceIceN20IceMaker.htm

Give them a try.

gazcull
14-01-2008, 10:52 PM
hi , tried those guys, don't seem to reply to email or answer the phone, cheers anyway

osion
15-03-2008, 07:44 PM
"Nice ice maker" is my customer in UK.Their ice maker is import from us-_-

If you want to buy spare of my ice maker.You can contact them directly or whosaler:Easicook Catering Equipment OR cateringbase!

Please let me know f you still have any question!I will pleasure to answer you.

Best Regards
Lichun

osion
15-03-2008, 07:51 PM
The Nice Ice ice-maker from Modena has been designed for smaller businesses who find that most products waste energy by churning out more ice than they need during a day's trading. This smaller model will produce up to 25kg -80kg of ice cubes over 24 hours, which, unlike the cloudy ice produced by most compact units, is crystal clear and bullet-shaped. Suitable for under-counter or stand-alone operation, the machine is made from easy-to-clean stainless steel.

To buy it, call Legend Wholesale 0870 300 5530

richelli
15-03-2008, 09:10 PM
We needed a bin probe for one once and we couldnt get it anywhere we rang about everywhere and they either didnt answer the phone or never got back to us. It seems people dont mind selling them and the customer thinks there great because there cheap until they go wrong and its murder getting the parts. So good luck and if you do find someone please let us know!

osion
15-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Hello,Richelli

You are right.

The bin probe is very cheap cost.But bin probe funcation is very important:)

You can contact ice20, easicook or cateringbase to buy them!

Good luck!

Lichun

osion
15-03-2008, 10:01 PM
By the way,Could you please let me know which company do not take their responsibility?