PDA

View Full Version : Can I ask you for a personal favour?

The Viking
14-01-2008, 03:22 AM
I got a bit carried away with the leaflet for end users that I mentioned in a previous post.
As a result I decided to revamp my website and add it there instead.

So, if you got two minutes, do you mind having a look and let me know what you think...Especially if you think there is more information I should add, or if there are too much rubbish.
(you can reply by any mean you want PM, email, form on the site, pigeon I do not mind, it will be appreciated)

Cheers M8s,

The Viking

Oh... Link HERE (www.the-viking.eu)

stuartwking
14-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi viking, Like your site,I think i was on the right part that you were refering to. Plenty of info and in good detail, Think i will tell a few friends about it.Dont think i could add much to thepage, All in all i think its good for end users.

thebigcheese
14-01-2008, 09:44 PM
like the pda idea gona download software later

The Viking
17-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Thank you all for your views and constructive criticism, both here and via email.
http://www.fjfjrbiker.co.uk/fj_forum/Smileys/classic/bow.gif
Your views has been taken on-board, some of them already implemented, others saved for future updates.

And for those of you who asked what I were selling or which areas I covers or suggested that I should give a phone number that customers could call me on........
Sorry, you missed the point. It's only a public service thing, I am not trying to sell myself or anything else.

Brian_UK
17-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Seems to be loading quicker ....:)

absolute-zero
19-01-2008, 09:05 PM
I have visted your site, and think its awsome, I have nothing to add as an improvement. I beleive anyone who makes these websites on ther own dime to eductae others is all good in my book.

I had a friend who was or used to be a member here, and he was banned for spamming, by posting a link to his site. He had offered the same type of thing you are, on his own dime as servant and tech information to the professions in the trade.

Iam not trying to stir any trouble but I am extremely curiouse what the differnce is.

Regards A-Z

taz24
19-01-2008, 10:47 PM
I got a bit carried away with the leaflet for end users that I mentioned in a previous post.
As a result I decided to revamp my website and add it there instead.

So, if you got two minutes, do you mind having a look and let me know what you think...Especially if you think there is more information I should add, or if there are too much rubbish.
(you can reply by any mean you want PM, email, form on the site, pigeon I do not mind, it will be appreciated)

Cheers M8s,

The Viking

Oh... Link HERE (http://www.the-viking.eu)

Its rubbish.
Don't give up the day job:D.

taz.

Ps

Ok I'll tell the truth.
Its a good site and I can't add owt to it.
I was going to sugest that you put a link to RE in there but then looking futher there was a big banner headline flashing RE at me.
Ok so I'm blind as well as daft.

Cheers taz.

absolute-zero
19-01-2008, 10:56 PM
:confused:

nike123
20-01-2008, 02:12 PM
I think site is very good and full of informations.
Thumbs up!:cool:

Brian_UK
20-01-2008, 09:58 PM
I am not trying to stir any trouble but I am extremely curious what the difference is.
Regards A-ZPerhaps is was the method of approach. Your friend was actively pushing his website from the first moment of joining.

I think it is about time that your friend got over his ill feeling, he certainly can hold a grudge for a long time and his comments continually being passed on by yourself are being to get a little bit tedious.:(

absolute-zero
20-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Perhaps is was the method of approach. Your friend was actively pushing his website from the first moment of joining.

I think it is about time that your friend got over his ill feeling, he certainly can hold a grudge for a long time and his comments continually being passed on by yourself are being to get a little bit tedious.:(

Greetings Brian_UK,
I respect your opinion on the subject, and sorry if my question has gotten you feeling down with tediousness.:( This was certainlyy not what the question was for.. As i had expressed "I dont want to stir trouble here" just asked what the differnce was.

I think your right with ill feeling, I can assure you that he is not feeling that.:D

I think you will find in most all of my threads and postings that I am only here to help others and support the RE forum in good sound technical advice in Transport temperature control.

Let me ask you something Brian,,, Do you service transport refrig systems? If you do, you already know that there is not alot of publicated info out on the world wide web that will support the techs/engineers in this specific trade.

I like this website and others to utilize and help others in there day to day duties, I can assure you, I have no hidden agendas.:cool:

Regards A-Z

PS. you ready to consider making me a moderator considering how much time I spend here?;)

Brian_UK
20-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi A-Z

No, the nearest I got to transport was a small freezer box on a Fiat base. Previously fitted with dye and made leak checking very easy.

We all appreciate your knowledge.

absolute-zero
20-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi A-Z

No, the nearest I got to transport was a small freezer box on a Fiat base. Previously fitted with dye and made leak checking very easy.

We all appreciate your knowledge.

Very good, close enough, i assume this Fiat is a cold plate type system? not familiar with maker or design.

Again good work to the Viking and his contribution to the professions of the trade.

A-Z