PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a job

SUBCONTRACTOR
11-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi,to all.Basically i am looking to participate in installation of any a/c equipment (VRV/VRF/)...15 years hands on ref.and a/c equipment ,installation,service....
I am a self -employed person and would rather work on a price of a job small contracts .I have a mate as well and if need be i can expand the team temporarily to 4 people.I can do a job from scratch to completion including commissioning and warranty .
If somebody wants to contact me please PM .:D

Brian_UK
12-01-2008, 12:04 AM
If somebody wants to contact me please PM .:DYou better turn on your PM system if you replies ;)

get the gauges
12-01-2008, 04:55 PM
goodluck with that then.

SUBCONTRACTOR
12-01-2008, 05:29 PM
when i'm looking for work i spend all day on the phones ,trawling the net and emailing CV's but i wouldn't be as gauche as to barge my way on to a technical forum and door step for work, or maybe its me who has got it wrong i'll have a go then 'well i'm a fridge engineer from the B'ham area looking to blah blah blah' sorry i've some self respect, i think if it was wanted it would be common place by now,just my honest opinion.

Well i can find a thousand of employee jobs but this is not me.I am a person that would rather do a good job leave a good impression get good money and move to the next job instead of trying to hide from the boss(imitate that i have done alot) and simply day in day out.What i am trying to achieve is basically not carier but save some money.I am extremely fit and very good proffessional not a lazy type.:D

Brian_UK
13-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Calm down guys please.

get the gauges
13-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Calm down guys please.

Sorry,i'd had a whole day on the phones and internet looking for work, i suppose if i could just come and advertise on a this forum i might get snapped up but most of us know it doesn't work like that,interview tomorrow so i'm on the up :D .

tareg70
14-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Hi. I'm currently working as an air-con service engineer in northwest UK, but am looking to get into commissioning work. I've several years of maintenance experience...can anyone give me advice on how I can get my foot (or feet & hands rather), into this? I've got a degree in mechanical engineering, and am proficient in Pro-E s/w. Do I need to get into installation to do design work? Thanks!!

SUBCONTRACTOR
15-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi. I'm currently working as an air-con service engineer in northwest UK, but am looking to get into commissioning work. I've several years of maintenance experience...can anyone give me advice on how I can get my foot (or feet & hands rather), into this? I've got a degree in mechanical engineering, and am proficient in Pro-E s/w. Do I need to get into installation to do design work? Thanks!!

Come and join me to do some installs and when you start drawing you are going to have a much better picture in your head.In this way you can discover something new and then you can offer it to the industry.:D

bernard
15-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Sub have you activated your PM yet as I can send you some Info.

Regards Bernard

SUBCONTRACTOR
15-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Sub have you activated your PM yet as I can send you some Info.

Regards Bernard

Hi Bernard

Please view my profile and you'll find an e-mail for a contact .The e-mail is checked every single day.

Regards

:D

SUBCONTRACTOR
15-01-2008, 02:23 PM
:D
You better turn on your PM system if you replies ;)

Hi Brian

Checked twice and i could not find the box.It is only email receiving box and public one.There is no PM box.Can you do it for me ?
Thanx

Brian_UK
15-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Hopefully this should help, but it does depend on the number of posts that you have made as well (out of my control)....

In your User CP at the bottom there is a Miscellaneous Section and under that should be Group Memberships. Select the RE Group and with any luck your PM system will become active.

SUBCONTRACTOR
16-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Hopefully this should help, but it does depend on the number of posts that you have made as well (out of my control)....

In your User CP at the bottom there is a Miscellaneous Section and under that should be Group Memberships. Select the RE Group and with any luck your PM system will become active.

I managed,i managed .Now i am ready and willng.:D
Thanx

tareg70
17-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Come and join me to do some installs and when you start drawing you are going to have a much better picture in your head.In this way you can discover something new and then you can offer it to the industry.:D

Thnx!! Hey..I mite just take up the offer..u never know.. I'm working in a good reputable company, but will move on if i get something which will lead me to what i want to achieve in the future. Don't want to stay a 'service' man all my life. Mebbe we culd work something out?? I'm really being serious..culd i give u my contact on pm?

tareg70
17-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Hi
In order to be good you have to go through all the steps of the ladder.Example: I started on domestic fridges and then through commercial Ref.counterfridges,ice machines,cold rooms ,dairy cabinet installation and service the remote units,air con split type,vrv vrf,and also instaling them....and if you want something similar to do find a small company that will allow you to start small repairs and this is the way i think.:D

Hi MRcool,

I am a repair man, mebbe i shuld have said i'm a service engineer, instead of just 'maintenance'. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't hv much installation experience, but i am capable of 'hand drawing' designs, and proficient in Pro-E software, as well as good at manually calculating heat load. I do agree with you that the best experience wuld be to get into small companies/start-ups.