PDA

View Full Version : I'm In

iced
11-01-2008, 01:09 AM
Hello to everyone.....finally signed up!

I'm a District Service Manager for Johnson Controls Industrial Refrigeration (We all know it as York). The bread and butter for me is Nh3, screws, pump circ who know the script.

nh3wizard
11-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Welcome to RE, looking forward to your input

US Iceman
11-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Indeed, Welcome to RE. We look forward to your input here.

BTW, nice avatar!

Josip
11-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Hi, iced :)

Hello to everyone.....finally signed up!

I'm a District Service Manager for Johnson Controls Industrial Refrigeration (We all know it as York). The bread and butter for me is Nh3, screws, pump circ who know the script.

Welcome to Re forums......seems no more problems regarding some needed documentation;)

Best regards, Josip :)

iced
12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
thanks for the welcome. I am still getting up to speed on the documents myself...they like the internet, extranet, portal...etc..etc. The York on line docs available to us are also be transferred to the JC portal.

Prior to this calling I was with Star Refrigeration for 14 years. I see there is and on going debate with some on the goods and bads of Star, I'll stay out of it for now !!! :)

iced
12-01-2008, 12:06 AM
US Iceman.. the avatar....you cant see the oil sep in the corner, me and a couple of the lads were waiting for the oil level to recover:D:D

We've all been there!

US Iceman
12-01-2008, 12:15 AM
US Iceman.. the avatar....you cant see the oil sep in the corner, me and a couple of the lads were waiting for the oil level to recover:D:D

And I just thought you were resting until the liquid ammonia evaporated from the flooded out oil separator!;)

Grizzly
12-01-2008, 11:58 AM
thanks for the welcome. I am still getting up to speed on the documents myself...they like the internet, extranet, portal...etc..etc. The York on line docs available to us are also be transferred to the JC portal.

Prior to this calling I was with Star Refrigeration for 14 years. I see there is and on going debate with some on the goods and bads of Star, I'll stay out of it for now !!! :)
Welcome Iced.
You won't find many here with bad things to say about Star.
By the way should not that avtar belong to a Sabroe guy?
Cheers Grizzly.

iced
13-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Welcome Iced.
You won't find many here with bad things to say about Star.
By the way should not that avtar belong to a Sabroe guy?
Cheers Grizzly.

Same company really.... JCI.....share and share alike

chillin out
15-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Hi Iced welcome to RE.
Reading your posts it looks like you will be a great add wealth of knowledge to the forums.

Any problems just ask.

Chillin:):)