PDA

View Full Version : early tk multi temp, sb111 tci

daniel ox
10-01-2008, 01:27 PM
hi all, is it just me or r u all finding that tk sb111tci have very low td on the host unit even when all remote zones are off, has any one got any ideas??
td is -2.4 on host ambiant of 38 deg c all remotes off
refrigerant full charge, clean cond coil, sensor calibration correct, compressor efficientcy test pass, tx sreen clear, nill hot gas leakage, all seems to check out, havent done tx superheat as believe that should be last thing. is there any thing else i have missed first??:confused:

bentk32
10-01-2008, 05:39 PM
What happens to the td if you put 2nd zone in heat?

absolute-zero
11-01-2008, 04:21 AM
hi all, is it just me or r u all finding that tk sb111tci have very low td on the host unit even when all remote zones are off, has any one got any ideas??
td is -2.4 on host ambiant of 38 deg c all remotes off
refrigerant full charge, clean cond coil, sensor calibration correct, compressor efficientcy test pass, tx sreen clear, nill hot gas leakage, all seems to check out, havent done tx superheat as believe that should be last thing. is there any thing else i have missed first??:confused:

Dont touch the super heat, this is rarely by 99% of the time never the problem.

Have you checked the basics like,Compressor capacity test? poor capacity cause low td

How close is the zone divider bulkhead to the host unit. if it is close with in a few feet the unit will short cycle and cause low TD.

If this is not the issue, What are yyour system pressures while other zones in null or not in use.

Does the TD improve when other zones are on?

Have you performed a LLS ttest for all zones, and HGS test for all zones? valave and check valves that leak by cause low td along with abnormally hi frosted suction lines.

A-Z