PDA

View Full Version : Liebherr fridges BOTH shut down same day?

minimatt
09-01-2008, 02:14 AM
Guys, has anyone had experience with Liebherr in-cabinet fridges? I have two units that both shut down one after the other on the same day .... lack of ventilation in the cabinetry seems to be the cause, but how do you reset the fridges to get them going again? They both show NO signs of life at all! Not LED display, no beeps, no nothing. :confused:

taz24
09-01-2008, 04:43 AM
Guys, has anyone had experience with Liebherr in-cabinet fridges? I have two units that both shut down one after the other on the same day .... lack of ventilation in the cabinetry seems to be the cause, but how do you reset the fridges to get them going again? They both show NO signs of life at all! Not LED display, no beeps, no nothing. :confused:

Are they off the same power suply?
Check the fuse?

Cheers taz.

tonto33
12-01-2008, 11:46 PM
model no and ill send u tech details

nike123
13-01-2008, 01:01 AM

When you have apparently dead unit (moreover two of them), that is probably easiest fault. Check the fuses as Taz already said.