PDA

View Full Version : r407c chiller issue

Lc_shi
08-01-2008, 03:49 AM
Hi sir
We need to make r407c chiller for our customer. The condenser and evaporator are both plate heat exchanger. Liquid drier and TEV are selected for 407c. I'm not sure if there any special concerns in production process comparing to r22 chiller production as follows:
1) leak test
2) vacuuming
3) charge
4) factory runing test

Is there any special tool for r407c process?
May be there's no difference,but I want to make sure before moving to volume production. Thanks in advance!

best regards
LC

nike123
08-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi sir
We need to make r407c chiller for our customer. The condenser and evaporator are both plate heat exchanger. Liquid drier and TEV are selected for 407c. I'm not sure if there any special concerns in production process comparing to r22 chiller production as follows:
1) leak test
2) vacuuming
3) charge
4) factory runing test

Is there any special tool for r407c process?
May be there's no difference,but I want to make sure before moving to volume production. Thanks in advance!

best regards
LC

No special process except, great care wit oil (mutch more hygroscopic than mineral), and tools dedicated to R407 in order to not cross contaminate mineral and POA oil (vacuum pump with suitable oil, gauges, hoses).
I am just curios, did you making only one or more of one chiller?

Josip
08-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi, nike123 :)

I am just curios, did you making only one or more of one chiller?

best regards
LC

...in China they do not produce anything by one piece...:):):)

Best regards, Josip :)

Lc_shi
09-01-2008, 02:22 AM
thanks.

we get the order of total 32 pieces this time. It's a small quantity comparing to our r22 chillers:)

regards
LC