PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Nightmare
05-01-2008, 02:21 PM
My news years resolution was to quit procrastination... so here I am saying hello.

Here's hoping I don't fall back into my wicked ways!

I recently went SE so have been visiting the site lots to research... I must say, it has helped me lots, cheers people :)

Josip
05-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi, Nightmare :)

My news years resolution was to quit procrastination... so here I am saying hello.

I recently went SE so have been visiting the site lots to research... I must say, it has helped me lots, cheers people :)

welcome to RE forums....

Best regards, Josip :)

absolute-zero
07-01-2008, 12:10 AM

Greetings Nightmare,

Welcome to RE community, Thios sight is full of good sound advice by many professionals.
I agree that a person can get alot from RE forums.:cool:

I cant help but to ask. what is the deal with the name nightmare?

Regards A-Z

Nightmare
08-01-2008, 08:44 PM
IRT absolute-zero,

I was inspired into calling myself nightmare because of a couple of guys at a previous company I worked for... everytime you spoke to them, you just knew that they were going to tell you "what a nightmare they had just had doing some kind of job" :D

Im not very creative when it comes to thinking new stuff up, so I went with something that always makes me chuckle...