PDA

View Full Version : Pego controllers

monkey spanners
04-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Does anyone know what the 'haccp' button is for?

Now, i've learnt my lesson with pressing things when i don't know, sometimes i get a slap:(, sometimes it stops working:o, sometimes nothing:confused:, so i left it alone:D

Couldn't make any sense of the Pego site and the customers have lost the destruction...

Cheers Jon

djbe
04-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I don't know what it's for but I think Thermofrost Cryo do the Pego range, you could try asking their technical bods?

Let me know if you need the phone number.

regards,
djbe.

monkey spanners
05-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Cheers, i'll give them a call.

Jon

Grizzly
05-01-2008, 06:57 PM

Now, i've learnt my lesson with pressing things when i don't know, sometimes i get a slap:(, sometimes it stops working:o, sometimes nothing:confused:, so i left it alone:D

Couldn't make any sense of the Pego site and the customers have lost the destruction...

Cheers Jon
Hi Jon
Yes thermofrost Cryo are distributers also SRW.
If all else fails you could try Pego themselves.
On the link below.
As far as I am aware it's restricted to sales literature unless you go through their Tech Dept though?
Cheers Steve http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

http://www.pego.it/Eng/Prodotti/Default.asp

Peter_1
06-01-2008, 11:01 AM
To use this button, you must insert a special datalogger module (SPZ0001) into the PCB of the PEGO, mostly on the front panel.
65.000 measurements then can be stored into this PCB

paul_h
06-01-2008, 02:47 PM

Cheers Jon
It's probably the same as haccp in carel controllers. haccp is monitoring for alarm situations like high temp etc that allows users to know that whatever was stored in the fridge has been outside preset conditions.
Eg, stick in a normal controller without it, the users only know the blood or food is over temp if they see the fridge over temp.
haccp equipped controllers will go out on alarm until the users reset the alarm, so even if it happened over night or when they weren't there, they know the cabinet went over/under temp. It can also be hooked up to other devices or comms to deal with the alarm.