View Full Version : For Sale Brand New Apple iPhone 8gb $250usd

Grizzly
04-01-2008, 12:18 AM
IF I want a phone I go to a phone shop not a fridge forum
Grizzly

Lowrider
05-01-2008, 12:35 AM
My thoughts too!

But it's getting harder and harder to keep spam from email and from site's like this one!

I would put spammers in after architects!

Grizzly
05-01-2008, 01:05 AM
My thoughts too!

But it's getting harder and harder to keep spam from email and from site's like this one!

I would put spammers in after architects!
Lowrider I just did the post to show my frustration.
But a quick post to the Big Guys did the trick.
Why architects?
Grizzlyhttp://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

Lowrider
06-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Architects are becoming worse by the day!

We were ordered to put the condensor on lower studs, on a 44m high building because it was above the walls and he thought it was a bad view! I had to get a kilometer away to see it! And this is just one thing, I can go on for hours and hours! But let's not!

TXiceman
14-01-2008, 04:54 AM
I am a moderator on and RV (caravan) forum in the US and we get a pretty regular stream of folks that do not read the Terms of Service and come in posting For sale items. We just delete the post and send them a message as to why it was deleted. Some are sales people looking to make a sale, others are people that just join and never read the forum rules.

If it is a sales person, we direct them to the site owners if they wish to purchase advertising space on the site and become a sponsor.

Ken

US Iceman
14-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Architects are becoming worse by the day!

That is the absolute truth! When these guys insist on hiding cooling towers and other equipment behind masonry walls the equipment fails to perform, but you can't see it, so it's OK!

With logic like that it's surprising they have such power to create their "vision".:rolleyes: