PDA

View Full Version : Wheres R-T?

absolute-zero
02-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Does anyone know if Reefer-Tek (R-T) Is banned from RE indefinetly?

A-Z

taz24
02-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know if Reefer-Tek (R-T) Is banned from RE indefinetly?

A-Z

I did not know he was banned!

I must of missed somthing:D

taz.

absolute-zero
02-01-2008, 10:24 PM
I did not know he was banned!

I must of missed somthing:D

taz.

Hi Taz,
Yeah R-T was punted into the end zone a few weeks ago for vilolating some of RE forum rules by posting some controversial or sensitive subjects.:D

Wasnt sure if anyone new if it was an indefinete ban or just temporary.

A-Z

Brian_UK
03-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Yuk-Yuk-Yuk ;)

absolute-zero
03-01-2008, 06:47 AM
Signs, Signs, Signs.. every where I look there are signs:cool:

Oh Well,, KIT Happens!!!!!!! YUk-YUK-YUK:D;):D;)

A-Z

thermo prince
03-01-2008, 07:03 AM
oh well A-Z, just as well you came along , like a phoenix from the ashes!
Almost like a twin brother for R-T ! ;) :D

Seem's like he will not be paroled anytime soon !

Strangely though, you appeared on the scene almost to the day RT disappeared ....... :confused:

best regards to A-Z anyhow and say hello to R-T too, when u visit him 'inside' !
T-P

absolute-zero
03-01-2008, 08:00 AM
oh well A-Z, just as well you came along , like a phoenix from the ashes!
Almost like a twin brother for R-T !

Seem's like he will not be paroled anytime soon !

Strangely though, you appeared on the scene almost to the day RT disappeared ....... :confused:

best regards to A-Z anyhow and say hello to R-T too, when u visit him 'inside' !
T-P

Hey T-P how you been pal?

Yeah I think your right, if R-T has not been paroled yet,, he never will.:(

To bad I cant take his rep old points, since he wont be needing them any more..:D

I like coming here to RE I think this sight has alot to offer new techs along with expeirenced.:cool:

I hope to carry on R-Ts short lived legacy here at RE, As to doing it the right way of course.;):D

Not to get off subject here,,but I couldnt help to notice how many views and all the attention the new thread got titled: "Wheres R-T?":eek:

There were seven views and 1 reply in under 5 minutes.

I post stuff all the time on many subjects and never get that many views or replies that quick.

It would seem the public craves controversial headliners. Almost like a car accident, you dont want to look but cant help not too.

Well what ever it takes to get viewers to tune in for episodes and get the prime time ratings:D.

YUK-YUK-YUK;) That is catchy

Regards A-Z

thermo prince
03-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi A-Z ,
Yep, it seems many people miss ole' Reefer Tek. We should drink a toast in memory of his demise. He was a helpful guy while he 'lasted' .... :D
Let's hope that his new alter ego survives longer!

At this time of year, I think most readers are still looking for some light hearted 'infotainment' posts - the heavy duty tech stuff will restart no doubt once we get well and truly into New Year .

Strangely enough, I have had no response in my quest for Malcolm " in the middle " Cain from all our Aussie buddies, aside from a YUK YUK note from Viking !:p

keep up the good work!

T-P

absolute-zero
03-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Hi A-Z ,
Yep, it seems many people miss ole' Reefer Tek. We should drink a toast in memory of his demise. He was a helpful guy while he 'lasted' .... :D
Let's hope that his new alter ego survives longer!

At this time of year, I think most readers are still looking for some light hearted 'infotainment' posts - the heavy duty tech stuff will restart no doubt once we get well and truly into New Year .

Strangely enough, I have had no response in my quest for Malcolm " in the middle " Cain from all our Aussie buddies, aside from a YUK YUK note from Viking !:p

keep up the good work!

T-P

Drink to R-T's demise!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTTOMS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

R-Ts alter ego is definetly in tune with the forum rules.

I have been here longer than R-T at this point.

How do you know where your vilation points stand for breaking forum rules?

Is there a place in user cp that will tell you this?

Or do members just get banned, without warning?:confused:

Well i wish i could help you in finding your old lost friend but, I dont know the gentleman. Good luck with finding him.

Happy New Year!!! new friend, ;)
I hope 2008 is good for you.

A-Z

nike123
03-01-2008, 08:50 PM
I think, when somebody is baned, that his posts should be left intact.

absolute-zero
03-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I think, when somebody is baned, that his posts should be left intact.

Most of R-T's posts were left intact. the other posts were in viloation to forum rules, therefore are subject to deletion or altering and rediting.

It would not be wise for RE to keep those posts but rather keep the posts that will benefit the sight.

A very wise man named, we will call him "Service 1st" AKA "HVACGod" explained this to me a few weeks ago, in how some of the private and the commercially sponsored forums sites work along with there diffences.

Afetr all of this was explained, it was then i had a clear understanding of what happened to R-T.

I dont beleive for a second that any one wanted to ban r-t, I think they had no choice for other reasons that are not worth mentioning.

A-Z

Brian_UK
04-01-2008, 01:02 AM
All this chatting is making me thristy ;)

Whose round is it :confused::D

nike123
04-01-2008, 01:23 AM

If I have any mean to send you by mail, I will send you 1l (one liter) of my beer!:D

absolute-zero
04-01-2008, 08:29 AM

I think its time for a round on RE.;)

thermo prince
04-01-2008, 09:10 AM
If I have any mean to send you by mail, I will send you 1l (one liter) of my beer!:D

I saw on some TV show that some scientists / IT wizards are working on way we can get 'scent mail ' - i.e the odours of food , wine, perfume in future !
Seriously ... I'm sure I was'nt so inebriated when I saw that .... :confused: :eek:

Nike123- you could then send the first scent of beer mail in history ! ,,, a 'beer mail' ? or 'e m-ale' perhaps??

AZ- I am still not clear what RT did wrong aside from posting his company logo for a while. :confused:
I expect Webram or the Moderators should have pointed out clearly exactly what infraction RT committed.

RT was quite helpful, not being obnoxious like a certain S.E Asian 'snooker player' nom-de-plume guy was for a period until recently! :rolleyes:

best regards :D
T-P

absolute-zero
04-01-2008, 09:31 AM
I saw on some TV show that some scientists / IT wizards are working on way we can get 'scent mail ' - i.e the odours of food , wine, perfume in future !
Seriously ... I'm sure I was'nt so inebriated when I saw that .... :confused: :eek:

Nike123- you could then send the first scent of beer mail in history ! ,,, a 'beer mail' ? or 'e m-ale' perhaps??

AZ- I am still not clear what RT did wrong aside from posting his company logo for a while. :confused:
I expect Webram or the Moderators should have pointed out clearly exactly what infraction RT committed.

RT was quite helpful, not being obnoxious like a certain S.E Asian 'snooker player' nom-de-plume guy was for a period until recently! :rolleyes:

best regards :D
T-P

I will tell you all about it some day when its not on the public forum window for everyone to see.

It is actually kind of funny story to me,, but may not be as funny to some others.

Did you ever retry to email me? I guess you can click on my profile and get email me from there. I did go in and turn it on.

A-Z

nike123
04-01-2008, 10:30 AM

Beer-mail! Sounds promising and appealing. I am going to research if anybody registered and patented that word. If not, it could be rewarding.:D

thermo prince
04-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Yuk Yuk Yuk dont forget me when you make millions $$$ on this idea, my other name is "Mr 10%" :D:D.
Then I can retire from "tarnsport refrigeration" industry too! :p

regards
T-P

absolute-zero
04-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Yuk Yuk Yuk dont forget me when you make millions $$$ on this idea, my other name is "Mr 10%" :D:D.

regards
T-P

Thermo prince (AKA) Mr.10%:D

Beer scent that would be cool.

I Figured out a cheap low overhead operation to produce these things!!!!

How about i just belch into a napkin seal it in a sandwhich bag and send it via postal mail?

I think you can even probably get the bean counters to buy into this idea.

My second name is also Mr 10%

Wooo Hooo were gonnna be rich;)

YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK

A-Z

nike123
04-01-2008, 08:14 PM

regards
T-P
Sorry pall, we are too slow.:( (http://tinyurl.com/2lrwe3:%28)

http://tinyurl.com/2lrwe3 (http://tinyurl.com/2lrwe3:%28)

absolute-zero
06-01-2008, 04:19 AM
Nike,

You Probablly sniffed to much beer mail pal.

Maybe you to start at the 12 steps of beer sniffing anynomous:D

A-Z

thermo prince
06-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Geee NIKE 123, as a British tv character said, " I don't believvvvvee it " .... they say there's nothing new under the sun but ... I'm astonished that someone started beer.com so quickly ( it appears to be a 2008 new site ... is it you? yuk yuk :p:p)

AZ ,,,,, errr , I think you should kinda put that sealed napkin idea on hold for a while. Dont call me, I 'll call you on it, just wait for the call.
Do you get those kind of ideas often? yuk yuk :D:D

regards
T-P

absolute-zero
06-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Geee NIKE 123, as a British tv character said, " I don't believvvvvee it " .... they say there's nothing new under the sun but ... I'm astonished that someone started beer.com so quickly ( it appears to be a 2008 new site ... is it you? yuk yuk :p:p)

AZ ,,,,, errr , I think you should kinda put that sealed napkin idea on hold for a while. Dont call me, I 'll call you on it, just wait for the call.
Do you get those kind of ideas often? yuk yuk :D:D

regards
T-P

Just one of many tasteless ideas:D

Will
10-01-2008, 07:44 AM
Strangely though, you appeared on the scene almost to the day RT disappearedGood god, sometimes I'm so blind. They even 'sound' the same. :eek:

absolute-zero
11-01-2008, 04:06 AM
Good god, sometimes I'm so blind. They even 'sound' the same. :eek:

Nah,,, not blind just preoccupied:D

A-Z