PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Fred Kilner
29-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Hello
I 'm the guy who makes the ice after technichans like you look after our equipment.
"THANKYOU" -- I know there are times where you need a 30 hour day and are one illusive part short but it is appreciated.
For our ice sheet we have 3 mycoms adding up to an 80 ton plant. We work on top of the ice.
This is a very interesting site with lots going on.
Till next time / Fred

"There are those who freeze water and then there are those who actually make ice......"

Brian_UK
29-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Fred, welcome to the forum and and your 'thank you' is much appreciated.

Have a great 2008.

chillin out
29-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Welcome to RE, hope you enjoy the site.

Chillin:):)

Andy
29-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Hello
I 'm the guy who makes the ice after technichans like you look after our equipment.
"THANKYOU" -- I know there are times where you need a 30 hour day and are one illusive part short but it is appreciated.
For our ice sheet we have 3 mycoms adding up to an 80 ton plant. We work on top of the ice.
This is a very interesting site with lots going on.
Till next time / Fred

"There are those who freeze water and then there are those who actually make ice......"

Hi Fred:)

sounds very like the Cimco installed plant in Belfast:)

Kind Regards Andy:)

Fred Kilner
31-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Probabaly the same / similar plant. Ours is also a CIMCO designed and is an ammonia plant. Around here ( BC, Canada ) most all of the arenas use ammonia but some are switching to ***** plants due to changing regulations / training / refrigeration operator certificates required to staff and monitor an ammonia plant.