PDA

View Full Version : Capacity tables for Copeland ZP Scroll compressors

mac_J
28-12-2007, 02:35 AM
I am unable to log onto Copelands web page to check performance tables for the ZP 410a scroll compressors which are manufactured in the US.
Maybe someone can give me a site address where I can get this iformation.

All help appreciated.

nike123
28-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Download this software, all data you need are in software.

http://www.ecopeland.com/download.cfm?what=download

Lowrider
30-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Nice reply Nike123!

To bad the original poster didn't say it first!

nike123
31-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Nice reply Nike123!

To bad the original poster didn't say it first!
Maybe he will. Give him some time.;)

Lowrider
31-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Maybe he will. Give him some time.;)

It will be next year, no doubt!;)

mac_J
01-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Hi, the ZP capacity performance tables I require are the units that are manufactured in the US.

I have not downloaded the software on the ecopeland.com site, as I have an Apple Mac, I am not sure that the software will run on Apple Macs?? Do you know if it will, also are the capacity tables in the Software , for the American or European manufactured units.

I have got in touch with Copeland, hopefully they will be able assist me.

Regards

[/B][/B][/B]

nike123
01-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I have not downloaded the software on the ecopeland.com site, as I have an Apple Mac, I am not sure that the software will run on Apple Macs??

No, it doesn't work on Mac.
Why don't you buy yourself one PC for Windows and join to the rest of the world for less than 500$ and you could still enjoy on your Mac.

Do you know if it will, also are the capacity tables in the Software , for the American or European manufactured units.

Yes they are. Tell me your model or models (or required capacity), application, voltage and type of document you could read on your mac, E-mail on PM and I will send you tables