PDA

View Full Version : New Whirlpool Sideby Side 20RI D3

StevenHarper
19-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Hi I have just purchased a new Whirlpool Fridge and Freezer

Whirlpool Side by Side 20RI D3

It has a water feed, for ICE and cold water, this is dispensed from the front.

I have not got a water feed ready yet, does anyone Know if I MUST get a water feed connected before I turn it on?

I guess that I can disable the ICE feature (using the control panel) then just connect the water at a later date.. but I would like to be sure.

The manual doesn't mention anything, nor does it warn that the feed must be connected.

Thanks

Steve

paul_h
20-12-2007, 12:23 AM
It's fine not to have it connected, I service samsungs with ice and water for what it's worth.
Just do as you said and have the ice turned off at the control panel

Brian_UK
20-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Strange profession - Weasel cleaner on the moon.

Still it keeps someone happy I suppose.

StevenHarper
20-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Strange profession - Weasel cleaner on the moon.

Still it keeps someone happy I suppose.

Ok ill come clean I'm a Computer Programmer & I work in Leeds, I just get bored of filling in inappropriate questions, but as this forum have help me (I am very pleased) I think you deserve to know (not that your all that interested).

Thanks for the quick reply - I'm off to turn it on and play with it

Steve

Brian_UK
20-12-2007, 01:54 AM
I think you deserve to know (not that your all that interested).
Steve
Actually Steve it is useful to know a little about those that join in. Some questions that are asked may require a different level of answer (if that's a real expression?) depending on competence of the poster.

From your Bio I could see that at least you had a sense of humour, which is always handy.

Also thanks for letting us know. Remember, if you haven't got ice or cold water yet you'll have to stick with cold beer or wine :)

StevenHarper
20-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Actually Steve it is useful to know a little about those that join in. Some questions that are asked may require a different level of answer (if that's a real expression?) depending on competence of the poster.

From your Bio I could see that at least you had a sense of humour, which is always handy.

Also thanks for letting us know. Remember, if you haven't got ice or cold water yet you'll have to stick with cold beer or wine :)

This is my 3rd fridge in the house - i'm losing 1 after this one gets cold - so The beers are happily already chilled - can of Stella for me.

Brian_UK
20-12-2007, 02:02 AM
OK buddy, sleep well........