PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi Controllers and Mitsubishi Grills

Radlam
17-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone,

Been reading this forum for a while now, but as I now need some help its time for my first post :)

Im after some Hitachi Controllers namely PC-2H Controllers if anyone has got some forsale?

I am also in need of some Mitsubishi grills to fit PLH-4KHV-UK units.

If you can help me with either of the above, please get in touch. Cash waiting!

Many thanks ;)

Rick

Brian_UK
17-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Well, welcome to the forum Rick.

Have you tried your local wholesaler for these parts, that's what they are there for ?

Radlam
17-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, just seeing if I can get them any cheaper on here. They want quite alot of money for the grills especially, and not sure they can get hold of the controllers.

2nd hand equipment is fine for this job also!

Thanks

westbrook
17-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi Rick, Also new to this site, the PC-2H Hitachi controllers are these the new models with 7day timer, if so how many are you after as i may have some left over from the site i`m on at moment.

Brian_UK
18-12-2007, 12:42 AM
If the customer is paying, does it matter how much the things cost?

Or is it something closer to home?

Radlam
19-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi Rick, Also new to this site, the PC-2H Hitachi controllers are these the new models with 7day timer, if so how many are you after as i may have some left over from the site i`m on at moment.

Thank westbrook,

They are not the new ones, they are approx 3-4 years old i think. I will double check for certain and see if they can be used though!

Cheers,

Rick

Radlam
19-12-2007, 09:03 PM
If the customer is paying, does it matter how much the things cost?

Or is it something closer to home?

The customer is a friend, so im trying to do the best I can for him in terms of cost. I am installing him some second hand Hitachi (well no one else would buy them!!) units but I only have 1 controller in my possession, and with 2 floors and 8 units, its not really enough.