PDA

View Full Version : CO2 course

fridgepe
17-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Hello,

Just posting to say that anyone interested in the CO2 refrigeration course by elearning-training.com can use my code to get a discount.

The code is CA0102 and has a 20% off on it when introduced in the promotional code box.

Cheers

Grizzly
17-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Hi fridgepe.
Not that I am suspicious but :-
What's your connection with this company?
And how come I have never heard of them?
Grizzly

fridgepe
17-12-2007, 02:54 PM
i've done the course and it's quite good. I am a student member and got the offer.

US Iceman
17-12-2007, 05:34 PM
And how come I have never heard of them?

The website in question is owned by Star Refrigeration.

Just posting to say that anyone interested in the CO2 refrigeration course by elearning-training.com can use my code to get a discount.

I'm not sure if Star will be happy with this.:( One of their directors is a member here on RE.

Grizzly
17-12-2007, 05:46 PM
The website in question is owned by Star Refrigeration.

I'm not sure if Star will be happy with this.:( One of their directors is a member here on RE.
Would that Director be based in Scotland by any chance?
I suspect there are a lot of company Directors on this site. Although not normally of a company of such stature.
Now if fridgepe had said a Star ran course- well!
Grizzlyhttp://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

US Iceman
17-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Would that Director be based in Scotland by any chance?

Yes. You may already know him.:D

Brian_UK
17-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Stand back everybody......:eek:

Big Red Button about to be pressed :D:rolleyes:

US Iceman
17-12-2007, 09:16 PM
As Dez says; finger hovers over change thingy button.

:D:D:D

Plank!
17-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I work for Star and fully intend to make use of the e-learning courses.
Not sure what i may learn from the CO2 course - I've already done the hands on CO2 training in scotland and work with it often.
So far I don't know of any other CO2 course aimed squarely at refrigeration engineers, as its something all of us are likely to see sooner or later getting ahead of the pack can't hurt.
I'd be very intrested to hear what other people think of the courses - This is a personal thing (not speaking for star here) as i'd like to compare my experience of the course with other peoples findings.